Good

Disney Frozen Hairstyles: Inspired By Anna and Elsa Reviews

Ranked #488 out of 960 in Books

March 31, 2015

Disney Frozen Hairstyles: Inspired By Anna and Elsa .. great book to have with different hairstyles .

November 18, 2014

My daughter and I both have extremely long hair and I'm always on the look out for new hairstyles! Of course, she absolutely loves the movie Frozen, so this was a hit with her right away. I have tried five of these styles and can't wait to try the rest. Our current favourite is "Hidden Knots" (pictured). I also tried "Winter Braid" (pictured) which was easier than I thought it would be. I did the "Big Braid" on myself - it didn't turn out as well, but I think it needs to be loose. And the "Braidless Braid" was okay but definitely not as pretty as their picture. (I plan to try that on someone else, I somehow never do hair as well on myself - go figure.) And the most beautiful was "Fit for a Queen" - except I really needed a crown all the way around. All I had was my neighbour girls Elsa tiera ;) All in all, the book is great and gave me some great starts to getting us out of the plain French Braid slump. Go get one and you will not be disappointed. A great Christmas gift for any special little girls in your life!

Updated On: January 16, 2015

A tip for hidden knots: Put the first knot in a tiny elastic. We found that time and movement loosened this 'do' to the point where it would be falling out. Putting the elastic in helps it all stay put!