Disney Pixar Cars  Rev and Go Potty System
Amazing

Disney Pixar Cars Rev and Go Potty System Reviews

1 review
Ranked #19 out of 174 in Baby Bathroom - Potties & Seats

Make toilet training easier with this Disney Pixar Cars Rev and Go Potty!The fun design and sounds encourage your toddler to use the potty as his/her first toilet. The First Years Disney Pixar Cars Rev and Go Potty System also becomes a trainer seat for your grown-up toilet while the sturdy base converts to a handy step stool. The potty seat has a soft cushion for your child's comfort, and detaches to fit the family toilet.

June 18, 2013

We bought this as a second potty for my son because he refused to use the first kind we bought him. He loved to make the revving sound with it so we told him he could only make the sound if he was using the potty. It really help take some of the resistants in potty training.
The only thing I would change would be the pee guard on it for boys, there really isn't anything so my son had to learn to aim straight down or he would end up peeing on his pants or run under the potty insert onto the floor under the potty.