Disney Princess ball tent

Disney Princess ball tent Reviews

Ranked #143 out of 470 in Toys

March 17, 2016

I got Thai for my daughter ans she loved it but I found you had to be right there because it was easy to tip over and to get in ans out of it was hard as well because she had to step over the blown up part.

March 17, 2016

i got this as a gift for my daughter first birthday and was excited for her to use it. The actually castle has numerous opening to blow it up and I used a air mattress pump to inflate it. It not too big but does take up some room. There are two openings to this and it comes with maybe 20 balls, We wish it would of came with more because we had to go out and buy more to actually make it a ball pit. My daughter really enjoys playing with it and throwing the balls through the holes. great toy.

March 05, 2016

I got this for my niece for her birthday. And she loved it she loved throwing all the balls out. They could have added a few more balls to this. But it is still a great toy.

January 15, 2016

My daughters received this for Christmas last year. It was a huge hit. We have a small slide and ended up putting it at the bottom so that they'd land in the balls. It did spring a few leaks that had to be repaired, but it admittedly took a lot of abuse from two very enthusiastic preschoolers. Eventually the side tore off and we had to get rid of it, but it was great while it lasted.
I also wish it came with more balls. We purchased more, but I gave one as a gift as well not realizing how sparse the ball tent looked with only the ones included with it.

November 09, 2015

My little one got this as a gift and she loves it.. As soon as she see it she gets into and jumps around.. Swimming through the balls.. Really cute!

November 09, 2015

Great toy. My kids have all loved their ball tents. Great little spot for them to hide out and play. They love throwing the balks a d putting them through the little openings on the side. Tons of fun for kids 6 months up to about 3.