Disney Princess Foam High Back Chair Reviews

Ranked #89 out of 476 in Toys

November 07, 2016

These chairs are great! My daughter has one- and it makes her feel special to have her own little chair to practice sitting in, to eat her cheerios in, and to sit in the living room with the rest of the family! very easy to remove and wash the cover as well

March 27, 2016

I bought this for my daughter for Christmas ans she loves it. It's not to high up for her. It's easy to clean as well. They comes in different princess as well.

March 05, 2016

Pretty use everyone had one of them. They come in any cartoon character you can think of. They would get dirty fast and the arms would start to fold outword.

January 28, 2016

I purchased this chair for an adorable little princess.
    I bought it for her about 2.5 years ago. She still
    loves it and it is in great shape.

January 28, 2016

We've had one of these for roughly 6 years. It's still in fabulous shape! These are durable and it's nice that the cover is removeable for easy washing. Kids find these comfy and love to sit in them.

June 16, 2015

This chair is a waste of $.. It's flimsy & has no support.

June 04, 2015

I got this for my daughter on her birthday last year and she loved it! Of all the gifts this one is her fav. The quality is good and the cover can easily be washed. Plus, its so comfortable to sit in!

June 04, 2015

My niece adores this chair! I like how the cover is removable for easy washing. I find the quality of this chair is really good because the foam in the chair maintains its shape really well.

March 19, 2015

I purchased this chair for my niece also, as an added birthday gift. She loves it and it is very sturdy. It comes at a great price and the artwork on it is awesome. She has it sitting at her little desk and does her drawing and painting, while seated as a little princess.

March 13, 2015

This brings me back to my childhood, I used to have one of these and I loved it so much. It's a really comfy chair and super cute!