Disney Princess Tea Set
Good

Disney Princess Tea Set Reviews

Ranked #178 out of 470 in Toys

July 09, 2015

ITS KIDS FAV TIME PASS. MY NEICE LOVE TO PLAY WITH IT . ITS DAMM COOL AND DURABLE

May 30, 2015

I bought this tea set for my niece and she loves it! Every time I come over she wants to pour me some tea. This toy is great for the imagination!

March 22, 2015

My granddaughter received the Disney Princess Tea Set for Christmas one year. She was so happy. We were setting the table for dinner and she set her Disney Tea Set too. It was so adorable. She made us tea(well juice) and it was good. A great memory.

March 19, 2015

I bought this tea set for 1 of my little nieces for her birthday. She loves all things Princess and squealed with delight when she saw it. She actually put some of her birthday cake in the plates, after they were washed. A beautiful set to have for your princess to take her afternoon tea in.

March 08, 2015

Just beautiful, only for very special princesses. i've been to many tea parties with some very special princesses using this tea set. it will give your little princess hours of fun. this set is very good quality and will last a long time. they are very strong.

January 29, 2015

A beautiful tea set fit for any princess. Just perfect for tea parties with friends. Your little girl will feel so special using her best china for her play dates.