Disney's A Christmas Carol (2009) Reviews

Ranked #929 out of 973 in DVD

March 17, 2016

This movie is a Christmas Classic!
I am a Jim Carry fan so I do like the Disney version of this story.
It's a great movie for both adults and children.
I do like the moral of the story.

March 17, 2016

This is one of my new favorite top 5 Christmas movies. Great for Kids and Adults. Tells the story very well, characters are funny. Love this movie!!

March 17, 2016

I've been watxhing this movie every Christmas Eve ever since I got it when it came out to buy. Such a grear movie. Amazing quality. Love the 3D part about it. I had to buy the movie again because I worn out the first copy.

April 21, 2015

A fun movie to watch. A guy who visits the past with the ghost of christmas past so he can learn what he did wrong and he ends up learning his lesson.

What do you think, have you seen it?

April 20, 2015

Great movie and classic story. I've seen this one few times, great acting and good quality.

April 20, 2015

Another great movie by Jim Carrey. This story is a classic & he did a great job & the animation was pretty decant too. This is one movie I could watch more then once.

April 20, 2015

This movie teaches you a good lesson about being kind to others and caring for others. I really loved this movie as a kid and now it has been animated and it's still really good! I will always find this a good movie to watch around Christmas time.

December 02, 2009

This movie was the worst. This movie was scary for a pg movie. This should have been pg-13 at the least. With death riding in on evil red-eyed horses. Do not take your kids to this. I seen so many families walking out with scared children. Disney?

November 24, 2009

Despite the mixed reviews Disney's a Christmas Carol has received in theatres, I really enjoyed this movie...especially the fact that it is in 3D. The motion capture animation is top-notch and it's hard not to be impressed with what Robert Zemeckis created. The movie is visually beautiful and stayed true to the original story by Charles Dickens. I highly recommend seeing this movie this season!