Disney's Brave

Disney's Brave Reviews

Ranked #839 out of 970 in DVD

April 13, 2015

I really love the Disney movie, Brave. I have a thing for Scottish accents and fiery red heads. And I really liked how this disney princess wasn't your typical damsel in distress. She held her own, she was intelligent and resourceful. I really liked this movie. And the little kids/cubs were so adorable!

October 28, 2013

This is definitely a favourite of mine from the Disney collection. It has a positive message without being preachy, hits all of the comedic high points, and has enough suspense and thrills to be accessible to boys and girls (my sons would otherwise not have wanted to see a movie centred on a female lead. Sorry if that offends, it just is).

My only (cheeky) complaint is to thank Disney for introducing my kids to "wee naked babbies". The fun never ends on bath nights ;)

October 28, 2013

My family and I love everything that is Disney. This movie was great and fun. Their movies are more on the expensive side but tend to stick around longer than the average animated film.

October 02, 2013

Great movie, my girls like to watch it at night for a bed time movie

April 11, 2013

What a great film. As an adult, I actually appreciated the positive messages behind the story line. Children also love this movie. All around, it's just a great animated film that deserves to be celebrated!

April 11, 2013

I was super excited to have the opportunity to watch Disney's Brave. Not only do I love that this new princess is from Scotland, but I absolutely love how independent she is and how hard she tries to let it be known that she does not need a man, she's completely capable of taking care of herself.

Brave is a thrilling journey set in the ancient and magical Highlands of Scotland and follows the heroic journey of the headstrong, young adventurer Merida. Determined to carve her own path in life, Merida confronts tradition and defies an age-old custom that inadvertently unleashes chaos, and forces her to discover the true meaning of bravery.

More than anything I loved how the relationship between the Princess and Queen grew. Throughout the movie I have to admit I shed some tears. This is such a perfect movie for any mom and daughter to watch together, as one of my friends told me before I watched the movie, "It's kinder to the mother-daughter relationship than a lot of other kids movies are," I couldn't agree more. And that was something that drew me in more into the already great story.

If you haven't already seen this movie, go get it now! It's out in stores and it's definitely a movie worth having.