Disney's Toy Story

Disney's Toy Story Reviews

Ranked #543 out of 973 in DVD

April 21, 2015

This is a great movie, which follows these characters "toys" in an adventure! I remember watching it as a kid and it was so cool to me. I was amazed that the toys could talk. :) Woody is the best , he's such a kind character.

April 21, 2015

Honestly an amazing movie. The characters were fun and lovable, the plot lines were interesting and engaging, and the animation was done quite well.
This is a definite classic, and I will be keeping it in mind for my own kids some day.

April 13, 2015

Toy Story is a classic family movie. I can definitely watch this multiple times. The animation is great, the voices are spot on in their acting, and it has some really good funny and genuine moments.

March 10, 2015

One of my all time favourites! I love all of the toy story movies.

February 10, 2015

This is a great children's movie. My 6 year old grandson loves it so much, that we bought it for him. He loves Buzz and Woody.

July 24, 2014

Toy story was one of my favorite movies as a kid. I watched this over and over. Pretty good movie for the family.

What do you think, have you seen it?

July 11, 2014

Hard to believe that this movie came out so long ago - 1995 was a completely different generation for animation. When Toy Story was released, it wowed audiences with it's innovation. Andy's toys are thrown into chaos when a new Space Ranger arrives to vie for Andy's affection. When the feuding toys become lost, they are forced to set aside their differences to get home.