Disney's Up

Disney's Up Reviews

Ranked #15 out of 970 in DVD

September 29, 2016

O-M-Gee!!
My kids and I fell in-love with this movie!
We can watch it over and over!
Gotta love Russell, Mr. Fredricksen, Dug the dog and Kevin the colorful bird!
Last but not least the house and the balloons!

September 29, 2016

Up is a 2009 computer animated film by Pixar, and it won the 2010 Academy Award for Best Animated Film at the Academy Awards. It is rated G with a running time of 96 minutes.

The story follows Carl, an elderly curmudgeon who's about to lose his house and be forced into a retirement home. One day a boy scout named Russell comes to his home and refuses to leave until he's helped the old man with something. Their adventure begins as Carl attaches balloons to his house and they set sail to the perfect destination.

The opening montage has to be one of the most perfect sequences of any film. It brought my big brother, a grown man of rather impressive height, to tears. The rest of the film is so colourful and lively, with memorable characters and thriĺling adventure and comedy that it's sure to please both younger and older audiences.

This is easily one of Pixar's very best films, which is saying a lot considering they keep their quality at top notch at all times. I highly recommend this film to any fan of animated features.

September 22, 2016

This one definitely brought a tear to most peoples eyes! I bawled like a baby during the opening scene! The whole movie is perfectly done and hilarious! An amazing movie indeed!

April 28, 2016

I've never cried so much while watching a disney movie!! It definitely touched my soul and heart. Please watch this you'll shed more tears than you have in years. Plus: great story, loved that it stared an old man, and awesome animation as usual. Please watch it!!!

April 14, 2016

I watched this movie with my niece, whom had watched it before. I loved it, it was such a good story. It made me laugh and cry, so touching. A must see movie.

March 17, 2016

I really love this movie. My kids loves it as well. It's a funny movie and a good story to it. It wasn't a kind of movie that you got bored a s wanted it turned off

February 19, 2016

I really love this movie, even though I haven't watched it in a while. It brought me a lot of good feelings and made me think about life a lot and how you have an impact on others' lives. The beginning scene always gets me :)

January 29, 2016

I luv this movie and so do my kids ! we could Watch it over and over . You get so attached to the two characters and I find it so sweet in the begining when you see the couple grow old together , they do everrything together but she passesd away which is so sad

January 29, 2016

Best movie ever amazing story line make me cry everytime.great animations.

January 29, 2016

I watched this with my niece and she loved it. The graphics were great and I thought it was a cute movie.