D'Italiano Thick Slice Bread

D'Italiano Thick Slice Bread Reviews

Ranked #29 out of 2312 in Grocery

December 04, 2016

Even though this is not the best recommendation the bread tastes pretty good. But I have to wonder what is in to keep it fresh for SO long. 3 weekend still soft and fluffy. There is something funny going on here. Bread should not naturally last that long!

December 04, 2016

This is a favorite in my household. It is always fresh, tasty and great for sandwiches. I personally love the thick slice for french toast! I often find coupons and this bread on sale so I stock up on it often.

September 27, 2016

Loving this bread.i started to buy it a few weeks ago, my husband was telling me it was too expensive for a bread but when he tried it he agreed. I love the thickness and nice rich flavour, doesnt cramble and feels like a homemade

September 27, 2016

Bon pain de tout les jours pour faire des rôties le matin au déjeuner. Super bon au goût et le style est plus épais que les autre pain du genre. Type pain maison je trouve.

September 27, 2016

We buy this bread all the time. It's so fluffy and fresh great for sandwiches. I like the pure taste, no fake weird after taste. It's almost always on sale!

September 27, 2016

I must say, this is the best bread for everything from toast to grilled cheese to club sandwiches. It has the perfect consistency and is nice and thick. The crust even tastes good. I always buy this bread, it is more filling than the other thin breads.

September 19, 2016

This is one of my favorite breads! The thick slices hold up for any type of sandwich or breakfast meal! Tastes really good when you make homemade garlic bread slices too!

August 08, 2016

Il est sans aucun doute le meilleur pain que j'ai mangée. Il est un peu plus cher, mais il ne colle pas au palet et ne devient pas sec, ce que j'adore. Il se vend aussi en format familial. Il est mon préféré, je recommande.

August 01, 2016

This is the most amazing grocery bread. It tastes like fresh baked bakery bread. It is perfect for sandwhices. I don't buy it full priced typically but it's nice to buy when on sale.

March 28, 2016

This stuff is addictive. My husband and I are both huge fans of D'Italiano bread. Yes, it's not very good for you... But it's also a big treat in our home. Fluffy, soft, and oh so tasty!