Dkny Be Delicious Eau de Parfum Spray

Dkny Be Delicious Eau de Parfum Spray Reviews

Ranked #144 out of 1276 in Perfume

March 17, 2017

This perfume smells just like apples. It is so sweet and makes you smell delicious. Hence the name lol. I really enjoyed having this perfume its fun and flirty.

March 06, 2017

One of my go to perfumes. It has a nice fruity, citrus scent without being overwhelming. Just a few spritz and I am out the door, I am forever getting compliments on the scent. I love this one and also the travel size is perfect for your carry on.

February 27, 2017

Took me by surprise but I love it! I thought it would be overly fruity and sweet but it really isn't. It's more of a fresh water floral scent than a sickeningly sweet apple one. The staying power is truly amazing, not only does it last all day but the scent sticks to your clothing and sheets making them smell "delicious" too. I love collecting perfumes and this is one of my all time favorites because it's so versatile and quite frankly you'll want to wear it all the time because it smells that good :-)

June 30, 2016

I love this fragrance and the bottle is so cute since it smells like apples. I have both the green and the red and use them both all the time. The price was great.

January 05, 2016

I use the product because it isn't so over powering as other fragrances. I use it every day.