DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom Perfume

DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom Perfume Reviews

Ranked #835 out of 1276 in Perfume

February 28, 2017

My overall favorite perfume! It smells very fresh, fruity (apple/raspberry type scent) and slightly flowery. The scent is intense enough to last the whole day and yet it's not overpowering in a negative way. i think it's a type of scent that most people would like. I have received compliments in the past when wearing it. Perfect for a day out on the town or for a party/date. Great value!

February 27, 2017

Every single time anyone comes up to me, give me a hug or just be close by they always make a comment saying wow you smell great, wonderful, what is that scent. I am not kidding I always get a grin because it is literally every single time I wear this. I love it so much that it has become my signature cologne and in my opinion is very worth the price. My husband buys it for me for me because he says he doesn't want to worry about me running out and I smell so delicious when I wear it :D

August 21, 2014

I enjoy the fresh scent. Its a great scent for the summer but doesn't find it lasts all that long. For quick day smell i wear it

August 21, 2014

This is one of my favourite perfume that I use on a daily basis to keep me feel fresh. The scent is unique, fresh, and subtle. The only problem I have with it is it doesn't last long. After about an hour or so it'll be completely gone. Wish it lasts longer.

June 01, 2012

I love this fresh scent; I really do. But it lasts all of 20 minutes. I was really sad about it, but thankfully Macy's let me return it. The other Be Delicious scents seem so strong to me, this one would be perfect, but I can't see spending that kind of money on something that does not last at all. I typically don't have a problem with scents lasting....and if they'd make a scented body lotion, I'm sure it would help. This would be my signature scent if it just lasted through the day :/....