DKNY Be Delicious Perfume Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 1233 in Perfume

DKNY Be Delicious is a modern feast for the senses! Comes in a sleek metal and glass apple bottle.

January 19, 2017

This perfume is super cute first off, secondly is smells fantastic. Very light and sweet like a crisp apple. Now I just want to go buy some again!! Its wonderful.

November 25, 2016

You can't help but appreciate the fresh subtly sweet sent of this perfume. It is a true apple experience without the overpowering sweetness that would make you feel sick.

July 07, 2016

I've worn this perfume for years. Its fresh and fruity scent is great for people of all ages. I find it to be very light and pleasant scented, not heavy and overbearing at all. Transitions very well between day-to-day wear and nights out.

June 30, 2016

This was one of the first perfumes I had ever bought. The scent is wonderful and stays fragrant all day long. I discovered this when a friend of mine was wearing it and just had to have it in my collection.

May 26, 2016

I used to love this perfume when I was younger. Should a cute bottle and a strong scent. A little sweet for my current taste but is perfect for someone who is in high school or college.

April 21, 2016

I have used this perfume for so many years now! it has a really unique smell - fresh notes of vanilla and is pretty crisp and light! A little bit definitely goes a long way! It isn't too overwhelming, which is definitely nice.

April 06, 2016

I have been using this perfume on and off for about 6 years. You can usually find it pretty cheap now because it's an older scent so I like that about it. It definitely does have a smell of apples so that's something to keep in mind, if you don't like fruity scents than this is not for you. I personally like the light, crisp, fresh and fruity smell. It does have pretty good staying power which is another plus. It's not my all time favourite but definitely something I like to keep around and always have in my bathroom.

March 22, 2016

I love the smell. It is not sweet and have light apple shade. When I use this perfume every day somebody ask me what is the delicious scent I wear. I absolutely recommend it if you don't like sweet perfumes.

March 22, 2016

I had this parfume a couple months before I decide it didn't smell good. I never finish my bottle, I gave it to my mom and when I smell it I think it's terrible. I should throw it away. Sorry.

March 09, 2016

I used to wear this growing up and now I am not sure why... It doesn't smell great and it doesn't last long. It reminds me of something a young girl would wear (which makes sense I guess) but is not the smell of a "woman".