• DKNY Jeans
Good

DKNY Jeans Reviews

Ranked #16 out of 18 in Designer Jeans

September 01, 2015

I am a plus size girl who has a hard timing finding jeans that fit well but I have found the best ones yet. I only purchase DKNY jeans now and I admit they are pricey but if you go to Marshall's you can get them at a fraction of the price which is a huge bonus.

April 04, 2007

Just got my 3rd pair of the DKNY Soho jeans (at Macys). Jeans are always hard for me to find. I wore Gap for a long time, then they got all these weird ones with low rise, skinny legs, etc. etc. and I couldn't find my favorite stretchy bootlegs. Enter DKNY. They are comfy with just enough stretch to get around my big butt. My last pair was a black rinse and I was allergic to the button in front, but this pair is ok so far. Price is great for "designer" jeans. Not too low rise, just below the belly button which is perfect so my rolls aren't hanging out! Next time I go shopping I'll pick up one of the sandblasted rinses.

October 03, 2006

Love the color on these, the skinny leg and boot cut! Offers a little extra coverage in the back despite low-rise style, so you don't have to flash your skivvies (sooo Pam Anderson) with each stride. Great price. Will buy these to go with the fitted cardigan I reviewed previously!

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic
The BEST part

Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

The unwanted

Newest Kutcher addition

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

Irememberu has started a new forum topic
The unwanted