DKNY Red Delicious Perfume

DKNY Red Delicious Perfume Reviews

Ranked #989 out of 1213 in Perfume

January 26, 2015

My absolute favourite perfume, it's such a shame that it's almost impossible to find it anymore. It has a super fruity appley smell, like you just rolled around in some fresh orchard apple juice. Every time I wear this I get compliments.

August 04, 2014

Smells really great. I simply love this scent and its staying power is awesome. I also love the stylish design of the fragrance bottle.

September 04, 2013

Strong smell that stays, just need to spray it once. Best used during the winter.

August 18, 2010

Besides the very light blossom scent, there's a subtle hint of fruit/citrus too (to me at least). And it doesn't smell like the "typical" floral perfumes that reminds you of strong potpurri. Haha. Unfortunately, it doesn't last long. The scent still lingers on clothes - people will still notice when they stand next to you. Very cute bottle!

January 08, 2007

To be honest, I really cannot decide which of the DKNY Delicious perfumes I like more- Be Delicious, or Red Delicious. It changes from day to day. The Red is supposed to be a limited time scent, but I think it will stick around (I hope at least!). It's basically a little more 'pumped up' than the Be Delicious. I even enjoy the male version of these perfumes, which you really wouldn't think a guy smelling like apples would be so good!