Dolce and Gabbana The One Perfume
Good

Dolce and Gabbana The One Perfume Reviews

Ranked #146 out of 1213 in Perfume

July 23, 2016

I love Dolce and Gabbana perfumes, but this perfume is definitely "THE ONE"
Has such a nice scent, hints of vanilla and citrus, smells divine. Not too overpowering and lasts all day! Worth every penny!

June 30, 2016

D&G;makes some of the best smelling perfumes Ive found. They all have a deep scent with many different notes to them. This makes them unique and nothing similar.

April 20, 2016

I am speechless when it comes to this one! I love dolce and Gabbana period but, they live up to their name and potential when it comes to the one! I absolutely love this perfume it's my favorite! It smells amazing, it makes a man go wild!! Everyone comments on how good I smell and, a lot of my friends have purchased this because they love it so much! It lingers for a long time which is great to not have to reapply after 20 minutes. It's expensive for a perfume to a lot of people however, if they add 200.00 to the price, to me it's worth it and I would still buy it! Best perfume out there!!!!

September 24, 2015

Dolce and Gabbana The One Perfume;

received a sample of this perfume and was not impressed
too strong not sweet scents at all within

it did last a long time which was a good bonus but the scent for me I did not like and glad I received a sample to try before I purchase

September 10, 2015

Loved it! Scent lasts forever

August 27, 2015

This smells Amazing.. i smelt this scent at the Bay & i had to have it. Not overpowering, very light & refreshing + lasts all day.

August 27, 2015

I came across this scent as a total fluke. I was at a department store purchasing my usual scent, and was offered a sample vial of 'The One'. I forgot that I had it, and about a month after receiving it. I thought why not give it a shot. I was going out with friends and wanted something different. People say that when it's love you just know it. Well... let me just say, the name doesn't lie. This is "The One' for me. It has become my go to scent, it's warm and comforting, hints of vanilla and citrus, there is a touch of floral to it, but not enough to effectively be classified with other floral scents. It can be a little pricey if you go for the L'eau de parfume but, IT'S WORTH EVERY CENT. The staying power lasts through the work day, yet never overpowering to myself (the wearer), or those around me. I have had many people ask me what I'm wearing. Give it a shot, I doubt you'll regret it.