Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Eau de Toilette Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 1252 in Perfume

Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue is a light blue scent with top notes of invigorating Sicilian cedar that melts with a crisp vibration of apple and a charm of bluebell giving the essence of a South Italian summer. Visit dolcegabbanalightblue.com for more information.

January 29, 2017

Super fresh summery perfume! it's my go-to for the summer and it stays on all day! a little goes a long way and you can still smell it on your clothes the next day! definitely a member of my permanent collection!

January 26, 2017

Love this smell! It smells so fresh , fun, young, light, sweet, pretty and super gentle. It is a summer fragrance for sure, with notes of apple and lemon and cedar. The bottle spritzes on just the right amount of perfume and it’s long-lasting. I use this on very casual weekends. And people like how I smell. I often get told, “You smell so good!” And this smell doesn’t give a headache, it’s very light.

January 20, 2017

Soft white sand and sunny skies is what DG's Light Blue reminds me of. I love the light and airy scent. Perfect for a summer scent!! Because it's very light, it's staying power is quite weak. You will have to apply and reapply throughout the day. I wouldn't recommend this if you're looking for one solid perfume to invest in. It's good to have on the side for those days you're in the mood for something different.

January 11, 2017

Love love love this scent! It's been a fave of mine since I first purchased it 15 years ago. Even if I can't smell it on myself I've had people around me ask who smells so good. #1 for me always!

January 09, 2017

My favorite products to use are perfumes, I have literally like 12 bottles of the best perfumes, but this one is definitely one of my favorites. It smells so amazing and the scent stays for hours. The price might seem expensive at $100 but it's worth it. You don't need to use much to get the scent to stay, it's a great value ❤

January 07, 2017

I absolutely love Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue, I think it’s really my signature, the fragrance smells so good, it’s really fresh and tart. I like how it really transforms with the chemistry of my skin, it’s not too sweet, It’s just fresh and citrusy.

January 07, 2017

Absolutely loooooove this product!!! It's the only perfume I have ever owned where the scent actually lasts. Every time I have this perfume on I get tons of compliments. Definitely my go to scent and will buy over and over again.

January 06, 2017

One of my favourites. The smell is sexy and clean at the same time.
    I get many compliments when I wear this.
    I find it a bit overpriced, but will make the bottle last by using only on special occasions.

January 06, 2017

This perfume makes me feel beautiful. The fragrance is very uplifting and romantic. It does mellow out after a while, but not in a disappointing sort of way. You can somehow still smell it even though the initial strength wears away. I love this scent!

January 04, 2017

This is my signature scent, I absolutely love it and receive a lot of compliments!! It's a nice light scent, I spritz my clothes and my hair, I can't be without it