• Dolce & Gabbana Ultra Shine Lip Gloss
  • Dolce & Gabbana Ultra Shine Lip Gloss

Dolce & Gabbana Ultra Shine Lip Gloss Reviews

Ranked #477 out of 666 in Lip Gloss

Ultra-Shine Lipglossi mparts a dewy glass look for the lips. Keep your lips looking hydrated and moist with its professional applicator that ensures perfect application. When paired with lipstick or liner, intensity abounds. Sourced from www.dolceandgabbanamakeup.com

June 22, 2011

You know that feeling you get when you apply your favourite lipgloss, look in the mirror and wow yourself? That is the feeling you get with this!

Updated On: June 22, 2011

The reason why I liked this lip gloss so much was it long lasting and a super glam colour! I would recommend you try this lip gloss out if it won't break the bank because I loved it!

December 29, 2010

My favorite thing to wear is lip gloss or lipstick. I can't leave the house without something on my lips. I was sent a sample of the Dolce and Gabbana lip gloss. I was so excited when I saw the package. When I opened it I was disappointed because it's a bright pink color called Baby. I really wanted to try it. So, I put it on. With my skin tone it doesn't work. What I did notice is that it's very lightweight. You don't feel it on your lips at all. Also, it's not sticky. I decided to try it over one of my other lipsticks. It gave the lipstick a shine and made my lips look dewy. Which is a good thing;-) So, I highly recommend Dolce and Gabbana's lip gloss. They come in many other beautiful colors. I think I might try the Dahlia.

The Lucky One: Book

The Choice

Message in a Bottle

khboyd has posted in the forum topic
    Low carb...

khboyd has posted in the forum topic
    New Offer!!

clauno added a new review for
    Cadbury Cream Eggs