Dole Classic Coleslaw Blend

Dole Classic Coleslaw Blend Reviews

Ranked #137 out of 2312 in Grocery

June 04, 2016

I love this Cole Slaw I often make it to have as a side dish for when my husbands barbecues on the barbecue I always by this product when it's on sale for a reasonable price

March 20, 2016

I love this coleslaw! It saves so much time on prep, and it doesn't go bad quickly like some spinach blends that I keep buying for some reason.. Perfect side for a quick dinner.

February 28, 2016

Llove coleslaw but dont find dole to have rresh salads very often. Also not very happy got sick from one of there packages. Wont be buying them agaon do to quality control issues.

February 28, 2016

Comme je suis la seule dans la famille à manger de la salade au chou, j'achète ces petits sacs déjà préparés. Cela me permet de ne pas gaspiller. Cette salade est délicieuse, fraîche et croquante et de plus, on peut y ajouter la vinaigrette à notre goût, du commerce ou une que l'on fait soi-même.

November 18, 2015

I love this coleslaw mix , it's easy and effortless . It's not always very fresh so you really have to scan through the bags but overall if you want a quick and easy coleslaw this is the way to go.

November 18, 2015

Good price! With this kit it makes creating a delicious creamy coleslaw quick and easy!

November 18, 2015

good price and tastes good too. not alwys as fresh as i like it .but it is the best pre made coleslaw blend available

November 18, 2015

Love Dole products especially this coleslaw blend, making it easier to prepare.. Very tasty!

November 18, 2015

Love this as a side at dinner with a little apple or raisins added☺️

April 15, 2015

I love most Dole bag salads but this is definitely my favorite. It's a quick and easy prep and just so tasty...we made it at work a lot and the clients just loved it, it never lasted long.