• Dole Pineapple Tidbits
  • Dole Pineapple Tidbits

Dole Pineapple Tidbits Reviews

Ranked #1037 out of 2327 in Grocery

January 27, 2016

I luv these little snacks , I buy them often because usually thier cheaper than fresh fruit . I put them n my lunch box and in my kiddes boxes also . They have a great taste ,

January 27, 2016

I love pineapple and it's great to have it in little convenient containers like this. I like to just throw one in my purse in case I need a little something on the go. Tastes great and the real fruit juice is yummy.

October 14, 2015

Dole Pinapple Tidbits are a perfect addition to any pizza topping, also really good to add to stir fry to add sweetness! Really good quality pineapple.

June 13, 2015

These are good, I like to toss them into smoothies, or use them to top desserts.

March 13, 2015

I like to use these Dole Pineapple Tidbits when I make my home made fruit salad. It is easier than buying a whole pineapple and having to chop it up. I also put it on hams when I bake them.

January 19, 2015

The tidbits are always fresh and ready to use. They can be added to desserts or your breakfast yogurt parfait. I like to add them to my "Sweet & Sour Chicken" recipe for that perfect Asian pairing. As we all know, pineapple makes our skin radiant with that healthy glow. A great addition to our diet.