Dole Ultimate Caesar Salade Kit

Dole Ultimate Caesar Salade Kit Reviews

Ranked #73 out of 2312 in Grocery

July 21, 2016

I love these salad kits! So convenient and easy to make up super yummy salads! The cheese in this is the BEST. And these kits also last a good amount of time too before the lettuce turns brown etc. Overall I love them!

July 21, 2016

This product is convenient if you want to put together a quick salad. Its expensive if you compare it to buying the ingredients separately as its small, but its good for a family of 4. All ingredients are packaged seperately which keeps them fresh. The parmesan cheese is delicious, large shaved pieces add a great taste to this salad! I was a bit dissapointed in the dressing, it was unlike your traditional creamy Caesar dressing, it was a bit on the oily side which wasnt what I expected but it was okay. Would buy this again on sale but likely not at full price unless I was in a pinch.

June 04, 2016

This salad tasted good I like that the croutons are packaged separately in their own little package I always add other ingredients to this salad and top it up with dressing

March 28, 2016

An item I will only buy on sale. The product comes conveniently packaged for those who do not have the time (or will) to chop ingredients ourselves. For this reason, the price is frequently quite high. I do commend the nice mixes available as all are very tasty.

December 20, 2015

This salad was pretty good but I just wish they would give you more croutons and other ingredients. I always end up putting my own stuff in otherwise I feel like I am just eating lettuce. It is tasty though. I like the dressing.

December 08, 2015

Dole Ultimate Caesar Salade Kit;

Very much convenience!!!

Easy to have fresh cut salad waiting to be served for last minute guests that show up to the house
Caesar kit contains enough for a bowl, generous amount of toppings.

great to have on the go ready to servce

only con:
price!

a lot cheaper to purchase ingredients and make yourself the salads

October 14, 2015

These taste great and are perfect when you want to bring a meal to a family with a new baby or who needs some extra support. Everything is included so all they have to do is dump it into a bowl and mix.

September 29, 2015

I love that this is super easy to make as a last minute add on and it tastes amazing

September 29, 2015

I've had a good and bad experience with this product. I'll start off with the good-- it had a great taste, the kit is really handy, everything is included and the price is reasonable for the convenience. Now the bad- sometimes the salad is wilted inside, I've even found rotted pieces at the bottom. It's annoying and ruins the convenience because then you have to spend time re-washing the salad to get rid of the taste of any of the rotted ones, removing any wilted leaves and then adding the rest of the kit. Now I just buy a nice Cesar dressing and do it myself because I've had the wilted/rotted issues too many times to bother again.

June 04, 2015

I purchased this kit when I was on holiday in the states. It came in handy to have everything already prepared. The salad was fresh and the ingredients perfectly complemented the salad. Very practical to have to give you more time to enjoy yourself and less dishes to clean is a definite bonus.