• Dollar Store Bag Clips
Good

Dollar Store Bag Clips Reviews

Ranked #15 out of 198 in Household Essentials

August 05, 2016

These are cheap but useless. I hate the way it clips on and prefer a closepin for sure. They are super cheap and break easily as well. Not worth the purchase.

June 20, 2016

I had a bunch of these, but I tend to use jaw clips more often. My problem with these was that the bend/elbow is plastic and with multiple uses they kept breaking. And they didn't have enough strength to clasp large product bags or sometimes just folded over bag tops. And they could be the wrong length for wider openings too. They were good to try, and worked well in the beginning.

June 20, 2016

I have a ton of these laying around my house, great for resealing bags of frozen vegetables or chips. Of course they're cheap but they are pretty sturdy. I've never had one break.

June 20, 2016

These clips are a must have in the kitchen. I have a dozen or more and they are always in use for something. I got mine at the dollar store. I have saved myself a nice chunk of change by using these on cookie bags, crackers, cereal, salads, etc..

June 20, 2016

Ces attaches de sacs sont tellement pratiques car nous avons toujours à la maison un sac que l'on doit fermer hermétiquement, que cela soit pour le garde-manger ou pour un aliment à conserver au réfrigérateur. Elles sont très abordables et on les retrouve facilement au Dollorama et elles sont durables, elles durent des années.

June 20, 2016

I love this things I used to use binder clips to close my bags of chips, crackers, etc. They keep everything fresh and are very easy to use. I have them in all different sizes for all types of bags.

June 20, 2016

I have these in the house as well!
    Can't go wrong with the price!!! Dollar store has some great items for so cheap, affordable and practical!!!

Great uses not only for bags but so many things that come up during the day.

Sturdy, reliable, fun colors, GREAT price!!

June 20, 2016

I always have these on hand because you never know when you will need them, They are great for closing up bags, so nothing falls out, And they do work. Usually anything from the dollerstore only works for so long before it is broken/

February 10, 2016

Super handy to have around the house for multiply different uses. Can't go wrong for the price and effectiveness of these clips. Will be buying them again.

January 29, 2016

these clips are very handy i have soo many of these in my kitchen and use them for even holding page of my cook book and many other uses