Dollar Store Bag Clips Reviews

Ranked #16 out of 217 in Household Essentials

February 27, 2017

The dollar store bag clips work pretty well for most bags I need to keep closed.
    I find if the bag is still quite full that the clip can be difficult to clip. Sometimes I prefer
    to use a claw style clip to avoid losing the clip.

February 26, 2017

If youre like me and always have half bags of chips laying around these are perfect for you, instead of rolling your bag of chips and having it last a couple of days just put these cheap chip clips on your bags of whatever, cereal, crackers, chips, etc for a fresh taste weeks later! you can find them at the dollar store

February 02, 2017

I buy these from the dollar store for a reason, so that when and if they do break as ive never had one go on me yet, im not gonna be losing out on money, they come with lots in the bag so even if one breaks there is plenty more, until you can get your next trip to the dollar store. I use these for everything! They seal so nice, making chips and cereal, etc.. not stale when i go to eat it!

August 05, 2016

These are cheap but useless. I hate the way it clips on and prefer a closepin for sure. They are super cheap and break easily as well. Not worth the purchase.

June 20, 2016

I had a bunch of these, but I tend to use jaw clips more often. My problem with these was that the bend/elbow is plastic and with multiple uses they kept breaking. And they didn't have enough strength to clasp large product bags or sometimes just folded over bag tops. And they could be the wrong length for wider openings too. They were good to try, and worked well in the beginning.

June 20, 2016

I have a ton of these laying around my house, great for resealing bags of frozen vegetables or chips. Of course they're cheap but they are pretty sturdy. I've never had one break.

June 20, 2016

These clips are a must have in the kitchen. I have a dozen or more and they are always in use for something. I got mine at the dollar store. I have saved myself a nice chunk of change by using these on cookie bags, crackers, cereal, salads, etc..

June 20, 2016

Ces attaches de sacs sont tellement pratiques car nous avons toujours à la maison un sac que l'on doit fermer hermétiquement, que cela soit pour le garde-manger ou pour un aliment à conserver au réfrigérateur. Elles sont très abordables et on les retrouve facilement au Dollorama et elles sont durables, elles durent des années.

June 20, 2016

I love this things I used to use binder clips to close my bags of chips, crackers, etc. They keep everything fresh and are very easy to use. I have them in all different sizes for all types of bags.

June 20, 2016

I have these in the house as well!
    Can't go wrong with the price!!! Dollar store has some great items for so cheap, affordable and practical!!!

Great uses not only for bags but so many things that come up during the day.

Sturdy, reliable, fun colors, GREAT price!!