Dollarama Cards
Good

Dollarama Cards Reviews

Ranked #133 out of 1007 in Misc

January 22, 2017

Dollarama is where I have been getting greeting and birthday cards for years. They have a very cute and have a really good selection of designs. Plus a dollar a card is really nice on the wallet.

November 09, 2016

Dollarama is the only place where I've purchased greeting cards in the last few years. I used to shop at other specialized stores in the past, but you simply can't beat the price of $1.00 per card. You can find cards for any occasion and the messages are appropriate. They are also just about as colorful and well designed as more expensive cards out there. Great value!

November 08, 2016

Les cartes du Dollarama sont très utile surtout en cas de dernière minute.Je les trouve assez belles pour le prix et elles ont la plupart des beaux mots à l'intérieur.

November 08, 2016

I have just discovered Dollarama cards and I love them. much more affordable than other stores, and the variety is actually more impressive. I was having trouble finding "1st birthday" cards- and I had a few to give this year, and Dollarama saved the day! (with a great selection!)

February 15, 2016

There are so many to choose from covering literally all occasions. And they are so affordable I usually end up stocking up for a few months at a time.

October 14, 2015

I can't believe that Dollarama sells so many cards, and for every occasion you can think of. You name it and they have it. There are really sentimental ones and really humorous ones as well. I buy a lot of my cards from here and people can never tell that they came from a dollar store. I like to stock up and make sure I have lots of cards just in case.