Donnie Darko (2001)

Donnie Darko (2001) Reviews

Ranked #479 out of 970 in DVD

April 09, 2015

Woah.. this movie stuck with me for awhile when I first watched it, I actually had to go on Google to get some answers because I was kind of confused. It's a very dark movie, but really really good. It gets inside your head and makes you think.

April 09, 2015

One of my all time favourite movies. A must see if you're into psychological thrillers!

April 09, 2015

Average movie, it's odd. I am not a fan of the rabbit thing in the movie. The kid is going through a lot after surviving a plane crash that crashes near his house.

What do you think, have you seen it?

April 09, 2015

What a cast - I think this movie made me fall in love with Jake & Maggie Gyllenhaal.

Donnie survives an accident - and then in comes a demonic rabbit (Frank) who has predicted the end of the world.

This movie is beautifully done, the cast was top notch, and it's a film you can't see just once. It will leave you feeling numerous emotions and asking many questions (about the film and even about the purpose of your own existence).

This is in my top 5 for sure.

Campbell's Tomato Soup

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Chickadvisor, thank you!

Oikos Greek Yogurt

Dove Dry Oil Beauty Bar

Old El Paso Salsa

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear

lesliedubiellak added a new review for
Old El Paso Salsa