Donut House Coffee K Cups
Good

Donut House Coffee K Cups Reviews

Ranked #189 out of 504 in Coffee

October 21, 2016

Donut house offers a decent k cup coffee for a very decent price. We get ours at Canadian Tire in the 40 count box and will continue to do so. The variety pack is great if you want a subtle change in the taste from day to day

February 16, 2016

When I first started using Keurig I was all about the different flavors and types of coffee and tea, but after settling down I have purchased Donut House Coffee consistently. It has a great aroma and smooth taste and no bitter after taste. We like it a lot.

January 26, 2016

I'll admit it - I'm addicted to coffee so I can honestly say that I have tried dozens of different brands of coffee and have found donut house to be the best. It has a consistent flavour every time, it is priced well and most retailers carry it so it is easy to find. Won't be switching brands again I found the winner!

November 06, 2015

Donut House coffee is my FAVEORITE!
    It is my go to coffee any time of day, and it's the perfect pick me up.
    It's not too strong and not too light, I love the flavor, I can't get through my day without it!

May 08, 2015

Yay! No bitter aftertaste. I love the smooth finish of this coffee. It goes with everything and I find myself able to finish the entire coffee instead of stopping halfway through. Will purchase again!