Dooney & Bourke Bucket Bag
Good

Dooney & Bourke Bucket Bag Reviews

Ranked #75 out of 99 in Handbags

April 22, 2009

I received my bucket bag for a Christmas present from my mom! I'd wanted one of these for years! I love how cute it looks! I get tons of comments about it! It is my first Dooney & Bourke, but I hope to get more in the future. I know they are expensive, but they really do hold up! If you can afford it, I'd say go for it! The leather adds to the look! I love how they come in so many different styles! There's one for every girl!

January 20, 2009

I love almost anything from Dooney & Bourke but especially their bucket bags. I have the crossword bucket bag in 2 different sizes and 2 different colors and I love them both. I feel like it adds a little class when I'm having a sweatpants kind of day and pairs equally well on a dress up kinda day. The middle is big and open the sides on the inside each have a pocket...one open and one that zippers. There is a pocket for your cell phone and a special latch just for your keys. I've received endless comments, especially from other girls who love Dooney. I got my bag at a steal...you could probably expect to pay a little more, but in my opinion worth every penny.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products