Doritos® Cool Ranch Flavored Tortilla Chips Reviews

Ranked #27 out of 1115 in Snacks

January 12, 2017

They crunchy, pleasing aroma, full flavor. Love when you pop one in your mouth and your taste buds experience an explosion of flavor. The crunch is very satisfying.

January 06, 2017

I enjoy cool ranch Doritos but would like them much more if they had more flavor on them. I also find the bags should have more in them. Maybe have a loaded flavor version.

July 21, 2016

Since I've had these in my cabinet for over ten years, and it's still for sale, and stores still carry it- there's a reason. The reason is the taste is so good, anyone can enjoy it, and the cool ranch taste is the perfect afternoon snack especially for summer!!

April 23, 2016

I'm not a huge fan of this flavour but it's not the worst. I do love the texture of these chips than other brands and they're not as salty and addicting like other chips which I like.

April 05, 2016

Whenever I am having a snack attack I reach for a bag of #Doritos cool ranch flavoured tortilla chips. The chip has not got nutritional value to it however it does taste super great! My family and I like to lick the spices off and then eat the tortilla chip. Often can be found on sale, these chips are a good price regularly and I recccomend them to all. Will purchase again.

April 05, 2016

Ok well maybe these are not a helthy option but they sure are a tasty snack with just the right amount of flavor. I remember the first time i tried these as a kid and i have been hooked ever since. They go great with a movie and a glass of sprite!

April 05, 2016

Not healthy but these chips sure taste good! They are crunchy and the cool ranch flavor is really good as well. I prefer these over regular potato chips. I also like to crumble them over top of salad, sour cream, salsa and taco seasoned meat.

April 05, 2016

I'm a fan of Doritos like every other human being but these cool ranch flavor are defiantly my favorite. These go on sale very often at my local grocery store so we always have these products on hand.

March 03, 2016

Yum! I love me some Doritos.
    Cool ranch would never be my first choice.
    With that said, I wouldn't hesitate to eat a handful
    if they were sitting in front of me. Every once and
    awhile they are a nice change from the original
    flavor.

March 03, 2016

These taste great whenever we have them it's always a race to try to find the one with the most flavor on it. Because there is only just a few with a lot of flavor.