doritos ketchup Reviews

Ranked #307 out of 1178 in Snacks

February 02, 2017

Not a healthy snack in anyway but if you love ketchup chips and Doritos, you'll love these. I find they have the perfect amount of ketchup flavour, tasty without being overwhelming. You also get a hint of the corn flavour from the Doritos (I think it's corn...) They have a nice crunch that, to me, make them better than ketchup chips. I wish they would have them as part of their regular lineup. I always stock up when they come out! A definite re-buy for me.

February 02, 2017

personally i dont think the chips have much of an overwhelming taste of ketchup, but i also dont like the taste of ketchup so to me these are the perfect go to if you want ketchup chips without the burn afterwards. if you're looking for a tasty snack to feed the kids, these are perfect. they might not be to nutritional, but they sure are tasty ! 8/10 for me.

February 02, 2017

So unhealthy but absolutely delicious.
    It's a shame they only come out once a year around superbowl season because I'd buy these all the time.
    Actually a good ketchupy taste, pretty tannngy but delicious

February 02, 2017

Ketchup chips are absolutely my favourite chip flavour. When I heard about the doritos ketchup I knew I had to try it. I was not disappointed. I do recommend it if you like doritos and if you like ketchup. It does taste similar to just normal potato ketchup chips, but with a little more crunch.

May 10, 2016

Love the ketchup flavour !!!!!!!!!! I bought these for the kids and my hubby and I tried them. The whole family loves them !!! I love that it's different than most chips

February 17, 2016

I just tried these for the first time tonight and I am hooked ,these are the best chips that I have ever tried,amazing ketchup flavor ,nice crispy chip,so much flavor happening in every bite,these are my new favorite chip and I will recommend these chips to everyone ,super yummy

February 16, 2016

Bof... Mon mari aime bien mais honnêtement j'aime les chips au ketchup et les droits mais les 2 goûts ensemble pour moi ça le fait pas. Je ne le recommanderais pas seulement par goût personnel.

February 16, 2016

I was really surprised by these when I noticed these at the grocery store, they are only available at certain times and they are really good chips. I think all Doritos are yummy but these ketchup flavoured ones are super tasty. These were a big hit with the whole family.

February 16, 2016

My family wanted to try out this new Doritos flavour. It has a tasty ketchup flavor that is not as strong as the Lay's Ketchup seasoning. Same crispy Doritos tortilla chip with a lip smacking ketchup seasoning makes a winning combination. Everyone enjoyed this new flavour and wanted more. I will be purchasing more of this limited edition flavour before they are all gone. Would be nice if Doritos would keep this flavour in their product line.

February 11, 2016

I always love when they bring back this delicious flavour. Both my sister and I love love love this flavour. We are disappointed though that it is only available in Canada. When we go down to the US we are never able to find them. Definitely our favorite flavour of Doritos