doritos ketchup Reviews

Ranked #545 out of 1061 in Snacks

May 10, 2016

Love the ketchup flavour !!!!!!!!!! I bought these for the kids and my hubby and I tried them. The whole family loves them !!! I love that it's different than most chips

February 17, 2016

I just tried these for the first time tonight and I am hooked ,these are the best chips that I have ever tried,amazing ketchup flavor ,nice crispy chip,so much flavor happening in every bite,these are my new favorite chip and I will recommend these chips to everyone ,super yummy

February 16, 2016

Bof... Mon mari aime bien mais honnêtement j'aime les chips au ketchup et les droits mais les 2 goûts ensemble pour moi ça le fait pas. Je ne le recommanderais pas seulement par goût personnel.

February 16, 2016

I was really surprised by these when I noticed these at the grocery store, they are only available at certain times and they are really good chips. I think all Doritos are yummy but these ketchup flavoured ones are super tasty. These were a big hit with the whole family.

February 16, 2016

My family wanted to try out this new Doritos flavour. It has a tasty ketchup flavor that is not as strong as the Lay's Ketchup seasoning. Same crispy Doritos tortilla chip with a lip smacking ketchup seasoning makes a winning combination. Everyone enjoyed this new flavour and wanted more. I will be purchasing more of this limited edition flavour before they are all gone. Would be nice if Doritos would keep this flavour in their product line.

February 11, 2016

I always love when they bring back this delicious flavour. Both my sister and I love love love this flavour. We are disappointed though that it is only available in Canada. When we go down to the US we are never able to find them. Definitely our favorite flavour of Doritos

February 11, 2016

Delicious flavour and crunch. A truly unique product of Canada and a must try when they are released each winter. Buy them up and store them for the summer. Highly recommended!

May 02, 2015

Too much ketchup for me but to each their own

March 10, 2015

I wasn't sure at first, but I loved it. A good crunch with a taste of ketchup.

January 26, 2015

Meh. These Doritos are good but nothing special. They taste like ketchup chips with the corn chip aftertaste. I am just going to stick with regular ketchup chips.