Doritos Roulette Tortilla Chips

Doritos Roulette Tortilla Chips Reviews

Ranked #1592 out of 2312 in Grocery

March 30, 2016

Honestly, I am not a huge chip person, as I usually prefer sweet to salty, however, this bag is just so much fun to eat with my husband and teenage sons that I have been buying them pretty much every weekend! There's a lot of laughter as they are not crazy about the hot ones, but can't resist the attraction of a bag of chips open in the living room... it's entertaining as well as tasty!

March 30, 2016

these are great. I love the fact that you never know which kind you're going to get! They can get pretty spicy so I would recommend having a drink nearby. My husband's favourite

March 21, 2015

It is very exciting to eat this chips.great flavours and the hot ones are super hot but i love it.

March 21, 2015

Not gonna lie - it's a little scary playing roulette with a bag of chips that has one of the hottest chips I have ever tried in it. I love Doritos, and I think this is a good idea but be warned that there are a few chips in there that are EXTREMELY hot. If you don't like spicy surprises these are not for you. I'll probably stick to regular bags of Doritos just so I know what I'm getting when I head for a snack.

March 21, 2015

They weren't kidding when they said that one in seven chips was hot. That mystery chip was incredibly hot and the heat lingered. No one wanted to eat them after that hot chip. Too strong for us. The nacho chips taste delicious but the other chip was not too our liking.

February 23, 2015

The only thing I can say about the roulette Doritos is they are very addictive and wonderful. I love setting them out in a bowl and watching other people eat them for a few minutes then start huffing and puffing when they finally get a hot one!! It's a nice balance in a bag as well. You eat 5 or 10 then all of a sudden you get a hot one. Then just eat more to cool off the tongue and get another hot one!

August 12, 2014

I love Doritos Nacho flavor tortilla chips - they are a classic I just can't get enough of. Doritos Roulette is a very creative spin on the classic nacho. There are several VERY spicy chips mixed in with the regular nacho chips and you never know when you get one - hence the roulette. I like a little heat so I was interested in trying them. I was able to tell one of the chips in a bowl I filled was different from the others and it was the spicy one. The heat level is pretty high, but it comes on slowly and doesn't immediately burn your lips and mouth. Having the normal chips helps balance out the heat. If you like Dorito nacho chips and like hot food, give them a try!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic
The BEST part

Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

The unwanted

Newest Kutcher addition

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

Irememberu has started a new forum topic
The unwanted