DorMauri Mineral Clay Facial Cleanser

DorMauri Mineral Clay Facial Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #175 out of 944 in Facial Cleansers

March 23, 2016

When I used Mineral Clay Facial Cleanser by DorMauri - it lathered up well, refreshed my skin & made it feel soft to touch. I wear makeup & took it off with no problems. Did not leave my skin feeling dry in which some clay cleaners can do to the skin, not this one. Would recommend this product as it was gentle yet effective.

March 15, 2016

I received the Moisturizing Clay Facial Cleanser in today's mail and was super excited to give it a try. I opened the beautiful packaged bar and was immediately impressed by the scent of spiced orange. It reminds me of my favorite tea blend. I did not have to use a lot of product to get a good lather worked up. After I massaged the cleanser into my skin, I rinsed in warm water and patted dry. My skin was so silky soft, it felt like baby skin... no joke. The product itself is hand made from 100% all natural ingredients, is extremely gentle, and moisturizes dry-to-normal skin beautifully. I am absolutely hooked on this stuff!