dormer 211

dormer 211 Reviews

Ranked #545 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

January 06, 2016

I was pleasantly surprised by this product.

I don't know what happened to my skin this winter but it has been ultra sensitive and I haven't been able to soothe it with any of my usual go to products or remedies.

The front of the bottle makes the following claims: Non-comedogenic, hypo-allergenic, fragrance free, non greasy, sheer, and fast absorbing. It lived up to the hype and I'm hooked.

When I first applied it I was struck by how thin the texture was. It absorbed instantly, and I was skeptical as to if it would really work.
It did.
After the first application my skin looked and felt so much better. The red angry patches had calmed down significantly and were easily 40% lighter. The dry itchiness was relieved and so am I!

I'm not sure that its a product that I need all year round, but I will make sure there is some on hand for when I do,

January 07, 2015

I bought Dormer 211 for my elbows. Often leaning on them when i'm online, they became very dry and, I admit, a bit grey. I tried many kind of creams. Some work a bit on the moment but nothing to call my mom about. Well I did call mom when I tried Dormex 211 and told her it really does soften the skin. It is a bit expensive but it worths it.

November 21, 2014

I bouight this as a respite from my heavier usual favorite. I found this at Lawnton's. Pretty good price, but I find I have to apply it twice, once isn't enough.
This face cream hasn't clogged my pores or caused irritation. It's very good, but it's not my favorite yet. I'd buy it again because it's also a great hand lotion

March 24, 2014

this lotion helps my really really dry skin better than anything i have tried. i usually buy something else but always return to dormer 211.. this time i am not letting it go.