DoTerra Essential Oils

DoTerra Essential Oils Reviews

Ranked #14 out of 210 in Natural Therapies

May 18, 2016

Recently bought clarycalm and Whisper from doTerra. Both fantastic products. Clarycalm is good for women during their time of the month - it helps to relieve some of the symptoms of PMS. Whisper is just a nice scented oil - I am not sure if it has special qualities for healing, but the scent is amazing and long lasting. I use aluminum-free deodorant, which doesn't last very long. When I put a drop of whisper under each arm I smell fresh all day. Even after gardening in the hot sun for hours today, my husband came and gave me a hug and commented on my lovely "perfume". Definitely recommend.

March 10, 2016

I order doterra oils on the regular and in fact i sell them www.mydoterra.com/doterrabyhayley
I can't say I'm not biased but the oils are great
I use them for everything. In the bath, skin, hair, drinks, cleaning.. everything!

December 10, 2015

I love these oils and joined them immediately. I use them for sleep, any tummy trouble, for my cats to prevent UTI, for weight loss...I know many people using these for Blood Pressure or Diabetes management so many ways to use them and naturally many common ailments. Definately a few must haves in this brand for your medicine cabinet.

November 24, 2015

I just started using these oils and i already love them! They're a bit pricey but they replace a lot of over the counter medicines.

October 16, 2015

I just started using these for my chronic fatigue syndrome - A rep mixed up a sample for me, which should last for quite awhile.

I've tried everything for my illness - and this helps me relax and I get to sleep quicker. Even when I wake up, I'm able to fall asleep much quicker than I normally do.

I'll definitely be a repeat buyer when I run out of my current solution.

October 16, 2015

I was introduced to essential oils about 6 months ago while I was preparing for a new baby. I wanted to start using cleaning products that did not have any chemicals in them. I am so happy I did. It is very easy to make any of the recipes. You can find them online. There are also some nice apps out there. My favorite is the ongaurd which is a natural sanitizer that I just use with vinegar and water to mop my floors, clean my counters and clean up spills from the kids. I also like the lemon which I use with vinegar for dishwasher rinse agent. The family physician kit is the perfect start for anyone. I urge you to try this!

October 05, 2015

I am totally in on the Essential Oil CRAZE! I use my diffuser almost every day. I received Lavender, Lemon and Peppermint DoTerra bottles for Christmas last year and have been using them alongside my regular brand I got off Amazon. These are good quality, have a nice strong scent and work well however so do my bottles off Amazon and they were MUCH cheaper for the same quality. I do recommend this brand if you want to spend the money but just because it's expensive does not mean it is the only usable brand!

September 20, 2015

I love doTERRA oils and all the acessories. The only issues I have is I am in canada and everything is still in US $$. I aman advocate for the oils, and they are my favorites so far. But not sure how often I will be ordering due to the costs.

August 31, 2015

I love these oils, they work for me and my kids. I bring them with me!
I am waiting for them to be sold in CA dollars. They are the best oils I have tried!

June 12, 2015

Doterra 's essential oils are certified pure therapeutic grade oils that are sourced indigenous. They are amazing for various health conditions and mood management as well as used in creating natural homemade soap, detergents, lip balms, salves, lotions, cleaning supplies, baby supplies etc.

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products