Dove® Advanced Care Antiperspirant Stick Shea Butter Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 414 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

October 02, 2016

Dove® Advanced Care Antiperspirant Stick Shea Butter is a lovely new addition to the Dove Adavanced Care line. I normally only use deodorant versus antiperspirant but this was a nice surprise. Quite effective, after work and dancing, not gummy or sticky.

September 21, 2016

J'adore le déodorant Dove, surtout celui au beurre de karité! Il laisse une bonne odeur et fonctionne très bien! C'est le seul déodorant que j'utilise et il est toujours a bon prix!!

September 06, 2016

I just bought this product about a week ago and so far so good. It says up to 48 hours of protection. The other day I was in a rush along with no sleep so off I went for the day and it was still working. So I recommend this product it does work.

September 06, 2016

Bought one for travel. I prefer deodorant but this had a nice scent. Really really liked it. Didn't sweat and I smelt fresh and felt fresh all day. I would buy this again.

August 09, 2016

I liked the shea butter scent in this deodorant it wasnt to strong and didnt smell powdery. Minimal residue was left on skin which I also liked!Would definitely buy again!

August 09, 2016

I have used this deodorant quite a few times and have always been very impressed- both with the scent and the overall quality of the product. It is priced very well for how good of a deodorant you receive. It smells amazing, leaves your skin feeling soft and is a great price! It is a definite must try !

August 09, 2016

This product is amazing. Soft and great after a underarm shave. Delicately scented.you feel clean and protected as well as if moisterizing your armpit.

August 09, 2016

Le parfum n'est pas trop présent comme je suis habituée d'avoir. C'est très doux, cela se rapproche de la poudre pour bébé. Sinon, c'est un très bon produit pour les journées sans sport. Évidemment, ce n'est pas un désodorisant de haute performance, alors il est idéal pour les journées tranquilles au bureau ou pour un 5 à 7 ordinaire, car il s'harmonise très bien avec son parfum préféré!

Updated On: August 09, 2016

Je dois ajouter que mes aisselles sont plus douces après plusieurs jours d'utilisation, il ne brûle pas la peau et l'hydrate à merveille.

August 09, 2016

This antiperspirant is excellent. the smell is so nice. It is so fresh and clean smelling. Plus it is a great product and works really well. I can still smell it when i get home. it doesnt leave any residue on my clothes.

August 09, 2016

I can't say enough amazing things about the Dove Shea Butter deodorant. I LOVE it. The smell is nice but not overpowering. It is inexpensive to buy and regularly goes on sale. Best of all it works!