Dove® Advanced Care Antiperspirant Stick Soothing Chamomile Reviews

Ranked #15 out of 414 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

September 06, 2016

I wish this deoderant was more effective because i really like the smell, texture and skin soothing benefits. I guess all regular strength deoderants no longer work for me but if your not a huge sweater i would reccomend

August 09, 2016

Who hasn't had some degree of irritation whether it's from too much shaving or too much sweating. I really like this product because it soothes the irritation.

August 09, 2016

In the summer, my underarms get very agitated from the constant sweating and shaving on a daily basis. This soothig chamomile antiperspirant has helped calm down that agitation I usually experience! With the light refreshing scent and positive experience I have had so far, I will certainly purchase this antiperspirant again!

August 09, 2016

Je suis nouvellement abonnera Chick Advisor, ce produit est super ! il me permet de rester au sec et de sentir bon toute la journée! en plus de garder mes aisselles douces .

August 09, 2016

This product is just great with the chamomile nice feeling last along time doesnot get on your dark clothes feel lovely I would advise my friends to buy this one no strong smell not oily
what can I say love it

August 08, 2016

I initially bought the Dove Advanced care in Soothing Chamomile because I have extremely dry skin that irritates easily (especially after shaving). I use a chamomile eye makeup remover for this same reason. So far the product has been great. The product doesn't cake like some deodorants do after sweating, and the scent is fresh and light. Recommended.

August 06, 2016

Dove has quite a selection of Antiperspirants that leaves one perspirant as good as the other because they all work to protect us from those embarrassing moments ,when our perspirant stops working from keeping us from feeling and smelling fresh.Dove Advanced Care Antiperspirant Stick Soothing Chamomile is one of the nicest smelling Antiperspirant that is on the shelves in stores.I love the scent of Chamomile ,it smells so relaxing and I know from experience that it will never let me down under the hottest conditions.It glides on soft and smooth and leaves me very confident of nothing to worry about,even on the hottest of days.I recommeng this product to anyone.

August 06, 2016

Funny thing - I found the smell when I first used it, reminded me of the smell of someone receiving a hair perm. Which someone who is a bit older might recall when you went into a mall, or even tried perms at home. Needless to say, I wasn't a fan of the smell. Now, I am a fan of the way it feels when you put it on, and the results it provides. It lasts for a long time, and in the heat, one does worry about not smelling fresh. It doesn't leave any residue on your clothes - which is a nice bonus! I am starting to not mind the smell as much, as it doesn't seem to be as strong after its been on for a while. I do like this product.

August 05, 2016

I have been using Dove Antiperspirant for a long time. Recently tried the Soothing Chamomile. Love the scent and feel well protected from ugly perspiration stains. i would recommend everyone try this product.

August 04, 2016

love this antiperspirant, but only when i wear light coloured clothing. the scent is a very dove signature scent. and its one of my favourite scents. i get the protection i need from the morning when i put it on after my shower to the night when i get home.