Dove advanced care deoderant Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 842 in Bath & Body

December 03, 2016

This is the best deodorant that I have used, I love it and use it every day. I used Lady Speed Stick for years but every since I have tried Dove that is my brand now.

November 18, 2016

I love this deodorant! I love the smell and the feel and the results. I can put it on first thing in the morning, wear it all day, and then go play competitive volleyball for 2 hours at 8:30 at night, and leave without pit stains. It's fantastic. It doesn't leave marks on my clothing and keeps my underarms smooth and free of razor burn.

November 05, 2016

This product smells good and the price is awesome too! Unfortunately, the effectiveness is not as good as other brands. I personally love the Dove brand but I feel that if you are a person that sweats a lot, this might not be strong enough for you.

November 01, 2016

This deodorant is my favourite. It gives you a clean feeling which lasts whole day. It doesn't feel powdery on the skin. I just love this product and will definitely recommend this product.

October 31, 2016

J'ai utilisé ce produit et le résultat est parfait. En effet, je le trouve efficace, l'odeur est agréable et il ne sent pas trop fort. Je vais en acheter à nouveau c'est certain. Merci Dove!

October 30, 2016

This deodorant saved my armpits literally!! I had broke out in a rash really bad from my previous deodorant and I switched over to to dove and the rash went away in about a week. It have an awesome smell and leaves my armpits feeling soft. It didn't chunk up like some deodorant so that's a plus :).

October 21, 2016

I'll keep buy it, I tried it a week ago and I fall in love with it. Many deodorants make my armpits itchy and red but this one did not. Also my armpit look whiter than before.

October 21, 2016

The smell was light and it didn't feel too dry or too goopy. Being a fitness instructor, I need to stay dry. The deodorant protection was good for about 24 hour use during times of light stress and moderate heat exposure. Under high stress times and exposure to high heat and humidity, I felt like I was "not so fresh" and felt the urge to touch up, Dove comes through for me.

October 11, 2016

Amazing scents and keeps you dry. Cucumber is my fav! Switched from my long time use of Secret. Dont think i would go back to secret or my back up one...lady speed stick.

October 09, 2016

Dove advanced care deodorant is the best deodorant I have ever used! I only buy this deodorant vecause it works awesome and I love it. The price is good for the product as well and it is so effective ! Highly recommended!!!