Dove advanced care deodorant Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 437 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

January 18, 2017

This deodorant is extremely effective at keeping me dry and controlled. I use it for meetings as it seems to protect me better than my other brand. I don't find it over powering with scent or too wet when put on. I will be switching products

January 18, 2017

It is effective and pleasant smell is not overwhelming.
    The price point is reasonable and there are occasions when items can be purchased on a buy one free.

January 17, 2017

J'adore ce produit, je l'utilise depuis plus de 15 ans. J'ai 3 filles et ma plus vieille est en pleine puberté et elle utilise elle aussi ce produit et elle l'adore. Les différentes odeurs du produit nous satisfont pleinement et je vais continuer a m'en servir encore longtemps!

January 16, 2017

Dove has finally produced a deodorant that does not irritate my skin. I've tried so many and always end up with irritation. Lightly scented and effective. Really happy with this product.

January 16, 2017

I love the scent that is used. Works well and does a good job of keeping me dry. I would recommend this to a friend or anyone looking for a new deodorant.

January 16, 2017

This is a great product , it's smell good, it easy to use and don't leave white residues on your clothes. Its effect last a long time. i really recommend the product .

January 16, 2017

Great stuff would definitely purchase again when I can find it on sale the smell was great and I was dry all day only complaint I have is it doesn't last as long as other brands

January 15, 2017

Dove est une marque de savon et de produits cosmétiques dont la marque déposée et le nom appartiennent à Unilever. Le logo de la marque représente une colombe (dove en anglais) stylisée dont la couleur varie souvent. Les produits Dove sont fabriqués en Inde, en Argentine, en Irlande, en Australie, au Canada, aux États-Unis, aux Pays-Bas, en Allemagne et au Brésil.

January 14, 2017

I LIKE HOW IT IS NICE ON MY SENSITIVE SKIN AND PRICE IS GOOD. I LIKE HOW IT MIXES WELL WITH MY CHEMISTRY AND THE SCENT IS NOT TOO POTENT IT IS QUITE NICE

January 14, 2017

I LOVE this one. I have the cool essentials cucumber scent. The scent is so good, not too overpowering or perfumey to be nauseating. And it works so well, I really love this.