Dove advanced care deodorant

Dove advanced care deodorant Reviews

Ranked #55 out of 414 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

December 02, 2016

I never purchase any other product. I've used the same deodorant for the past 10 years! It always works and I never worry about smelling. I've tried other brands in the past and nothing compares to dove advanced care deodorant

November 30, 2016

I love Dove deodorant. Other kinds of deodorant leave my underarms feeling greasy and sweaty by the end of the day but not Dove! It is a great price! I will not buy any other brand.

November 30, 2016

I find that the Dove advanced care deodorant goes on nicely and doesn’t clump even if I do sweat! I love all of the scents and find that the stick lasts a decent amount of time. Great Product!

November 29, 2016

I have trouble finding a deodorant that lasts all day and this one does. I love the variety of scents. Most important I never get deodorant balls under my arms.

November 28, 2016

love the advanced care deodorant! definitely switching brands for good! it smells amazing and works great, i even tried it before/after working out, and it worked great! i totally refer anyone to switch brands

November 11, 2016

Dove is the only deodorant I will use. I find that it not only keeps door away but also makes the skin where it applied smooth! Results noticed after only a few uses.

November 11, 2016

The Dove advanced care deodorants work well, you won't smell bad. Except, from my experience, it leaves a very strong smell of the one you chose. Cucumber, for example, leaves you smelling strongly like fake cucumbers. I still recommend this deodorant though.

November 11, 2016

Love it!!! This is one of the best deodorants I have ever used. Bought it cause it was in sale and I'm so very glad that I tried it. Highly recommend this

November 06, 2016

It works excellent, you can still smell it throughout the day and it doesn't leave clumps like other deodorants. I do find it needs to be re-applied after a full day to stay fresh over night.

October 31, 2016

I have sensitive skin and the only deodorant I feel comfortable with is DOVE care deodorant. I don't have to worry about a rash or any other skin irritations tyty dove for this