Dove® Advanced Care Go Fresh Antiperspirant Stick Cool Essentials Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 414 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

November 30, 2016

I received a sample of this cucumber Dove a couple of years ago and it has been my main deodorant ever since. I really like the clean scent and it doesn't leave streaks on my clothing. The price is decent and I like the applicator.

November 29, 2016

I have been a long time user of this product.
I love the refreshing smell of cucumber and green tea & I find the protection lasts as long as your not doing anything to extensive.
I used in during 4 years of cheer leading & it never let me down.

October 31, 2016

Of the 3 Dove deodorants I've tried, this is my least favourite. It actually smells like fresh cucumbers, which I don't really like. I like the other two because they smell like I've sprayed a floral body mist from Bath and Body Works. Otherwise, I find that the product itself works exactly the same as the others. It's more of an everyday wear deodorant as opposed to one for playing sports, etc. I find that it doesn't hold up too well during the latter.

October 29, 2016

Je n'apprécie vraiment pas les odeurs fortes pour les le déo et celui-ci est doux. Facile à appliquer ,crémeux sous les aisselles. Bon controle des odeurs sur moi.

September 25, 2016

This anti-perspirant is my favourite of all time. My signature throughout all of High School and University. I love love love the scent - could that be any more obvious?

September 22, 2016

J'ai essayé ce produit et je l'ai aimé immédiatement. Il est efficace et rafraîchissant. J'aime beaucoup son odeur. Je l'achète régulièrement et je le conseille à mes amies.

September 21, 2016

This isn't my very favourite antiperspirant but I still do like it! It smells clean and fresh and does its job! It lasts all day too! I would buy this product again!

September 21, 2016

Dommage que le produit ne fournit pas ce qu'on attend de lui...combattre les odeurs et la moiteur. L'odeur du produit est très agréable par contre. Peut convenir à quelqu'un qui ne transpire presque pas.

September 21, 2016

Jai beaucoup aimer ce produit il dure toute la journee et il ne laisse pas de tache blanche sur les vêtement. En plus il laisse une super odeur sur nous. Je vous le recommande grandement.

September 21, 2016

Great antiperspirant for the summertime! I work out regularly and tend to sweat more than others, and this product keeps me in check and allows me to stay confident!