Dove® Advanced Care Go Fresh Antiperspirant Stick Cool Essentials Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 486 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

March 26, 2017

I used this product once, it worked good somewhat, i had to stop using it because i found another brand that worked better. The smell was nice not too strong.

January 19, 2017

Love Dove deodorants! They don't smell fake, like baby powder or like chemicals! Big dan of this one as it was a light and easy scent. Also, no white marks! woo!

January 17, 2017

This is my second go to antiperspirant. I like this one especially the soft fragrances it comes in. The one downfall I did find was if it wasn't dry before you put clothes on it may leave white marks on your clothes.

January 13, 2017

I do not care for the Fresh product by Dove. I find it uses up much faster than the original. I will buy it out of necessity if my preferred choice is not available.

January 06, 2017

Loved this. I still love the Dove baby powder deodorant the best. But this comes in a close second. I found the scent didnt last as long. I would just go for the normal baby powder dove one instead. Dove has the best antiperspirant i swear!!! I stock up when its on sale lol.

January 05, 2017

I love Dove products, and this is no different. The scent is nice and fresh, the product goes on smooth and doesn't get everywhere, basically goes on clear, and keeps you dry. What more could you want? Also leaves your armpits nice and soft.

November 30, 2016

I received a sample of this cucumber Dove a couple of years ago and it has been my main deodorant ever since. I really like the clean scent and it doesn't leave streaks on my clothing. The price is decent and I like the applicator.

November 29, 2016

I have been a long time user of this product.
    I love the refreshing smell of cucumber and green tea & I find the protection lasts as long as your not doing anything to extensive.
    I used in during 4 years of cheer leading & it never let me down.

October 31, 2016

Of the 3 Dove deodorants I've tried, this is my least favourite. It actually smells like fresh cucumbers, which I don't really like. I like the other two because they smell like I've sprayed a floral body mist from Bath and Body Works. Otherwise, I find that the product itself works exactly the same as the others. It's more of an everyday wear deodorant as opposed to one for playing sports, etc. I find that it doesn't hold up too well during the latter.

October 29, 2016

Je n'apprécie vraiment pas les odeurs fortes pour les le déo et celui-ci est doux. Facile à appliquer ,crémeux sous les aisselles. Bon controle des odeurs sur moi.