Dove® Advanced Care Go Fresh Cool Essentials Antiperspirant Reviews

Ranked #19 out of 414 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

October 31, 2016

Pretty good at keeping sweat at bay, with (unfortunately) the downsides of using anti-perspirant over deodorant. The smell is very fresh and pleasant. The only thing I dislike is the cream stick format, which has a tendency to clump up under your arms.

October 16, 2016

I've used many different types of anti perspirants. But by far this has been my favourite for years !! And I won't buy any other ! I love it and its affordable!

September 21, 2016

J'aime le parfum frais de cet antisudorifique. Et j'aime aussi son effet propre et non collant. La peau reste douce au toucher et fraîchement parfumée.Je le recommande.

September 21, 2016

J'aime beaucoup l'odeur de ce déodorant. J'aime son efficacité même lors des journées ou je m'entraîne ou que je bouge plus, il demeure efficace. Je le recommande!

September 07, 2016

I absolutely love this Dove deodorant! I use all the different scents from the Dove "Go Fresh" line and enjoy them all! It goes on your skin so smoothly and feels great! Some deodorants are chalkier and feel rough, especially right after shaving, but the Dove deodorant leaves skin soft and dry.

August 15, 2016

I really like the dove brand.
they really pay attention to detail where skin products are concerned.
not only does their line of deodorants provide sweat protection, but it provides skin care and smell
care as well.. I love how my skin feels after the use of these deodorants, I love the simple packaging
and I love the fresh scents they invent!

August 15, 2016

Fresh cool has a very light and refreshing scent. It lasts all day without any bad odours and does a great job! One of my favourite deodorants. Using this product can last me more than 6 months. Definitely worth the value

August 15, 2016

Dove Go Fresh antiperspirant Cool Essentials has a nice refreshing light scent. It is priced well and lasts throughout the day in winter. (I find I need a clinical antiperspirant in summer months)

August 15, 2016

J'aime l'antisudorifique / déodorant Dove Advanced Care Go Fresh Essentials.
Il est efficace, contrôle les odeurs pour offrir agréable parfum tout au long de la journée.
Ne cause pas sécheresse / démangeaison aux aisselles grâce à l'hydratant qu'il contient.
Rapport Qualité / Prix assez bien, je le recommande !

August 15, 2016

Wow!! I simply love this product. I sweat a lot...like A LOT. So i'm always skeptical about trying new products, but I'm so very impressed with this antiperspirant - it keeps me dry all day and smells great!