Dove Advanced Hair Series Oxygen Moisture Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #38 out of 2161 in Hair Care

November 28, 2016

Very vert good conditionner ! I love it ! quite happy with this product untilI I figured out how to use it properly on my thin hair. Now I use small amount and result is amazing. Hair is pin stright, smooth and shiny just as I want it to be.

October 13, 2016

Overall the product was not bad it smells amazing. My hair is very thick and course and its hard to condition it. It worked ok its better then most conditions I tried but not the best.

October 09, 2016

I use this product every day. I love the feeling it brings to my hair and how it leaves me feeling after! It makes hair so soft and really conditions it well.

September 17, 2016

works well and does what it says. Moisturizes my hair. Definitely need to leave it on longer for better effect. Price range is OKay but wish there was coupons

September 14, 2016

This product made my older dry hair very soft and manageable. Love the lasting effect and the lasting softness.. My hair shines for days..I always used a normal conditioner but having Dove oxygen moisture made all the difference in the world to the dryness of my hair.

September 14, 2016

Permet de réhydraté mes cheveux aprés la teinture et le lavage. Je l'utilise même sur cheveux sec entre les champoing. J'adore ce produit, il me convient parfaitement

August 02, 2016

I was sent this product awhile back and like it a lot. I found when using the conditioner my hair was much softer and felt less dry on the ends. I could brush my hair without feeling any noughts. My hair was light and had lots of volume. I will definitely buy this product again in the future.

July 11, 2016

I really like this Advanced Series. I found it made my hair very soft and I really like the smell. It did not leave my hair heavy or oily. It is definitely something I would buy and use.

July 09, 2016

As someone that colours my hairs and styles it with heat products I'm serious about good conditioners. I have purchased many salon shampoos and conditioners that I don't feel worked nearly as well as my dove conditioners.

July 07, 2016

I have tried many conditioners for my dried out chemically damaged hair and I cannot say enough about this ! Doesn't cost much and it lasts me a long time ! It doesn't leave a build up feeling like some of the others and it smells so good ! If you haven't tried it yet I highly suggest you do ladies !