Dove Advanced Hair Series Oxygen Moisture Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #24 out of 2201 in Hair Care

January 19, 2017

Love this product! It made my hair nice and soft and didnt weigh it down!! This product has a great scent and a little goes a long way! The price is also amazing!

January 16, 2017

I love this product it gave my hair the moisture it needs in the winter months i just wish i would have found this earlier as my hair has never been better.

January 10, 2017

Smells floral but not overpowering, subtle. Product does what it says. Hair is shiny and full of bounce not weight down or greasy. Combined with the shampoo I look and smell great.

January 09, 2017

Wow! I have the perfect hair for this conditioner – my hair is straight, fine, and long. It lacks life without help.

It has a nice light scent (barely noticeable), and is a medium thickness cream. I let it sit for 2-3 minutes before easily rinsing it out, and my hair automatically feels untangled and conditioned.

After towel drying, I do still have to use a bit of detangling spray, BUT the after affect after a sleeping in day (aka this morning) where I had no time to blow dry my hair to give it umph is proof that it works. My hair isn’t all lanky and actually has life and a bit of volume to it!

This is definitely a new staple in my bathroom!

January 09, 2017

Love this product. Great results without weighing down hair. Dove shampoos and conditioners are always our families first choice and this is yet another great product that doesn't disappoint!

January 08, 2017

I love the dove advanced hair series oxygen moisture conditioner . This product leaves your hair silky smooth and your hair smells wonderful. I think everyone who tries this product will continue to use it.

January 08, 2017

I enjoy using it and my hair feels great. I have already told everyone I l'm know how awesome my hair looks and feels. Some of my family also love the way it smells and how light it is.

January 07, 2017

I loved this product. My hair is light and smooth after just one shower i did notice a diffrence. I will defenitely keep buying Dove Advance hair series.

January 04, 2017

Hair always feel fresh and healthy.Usually i have dry scalp but not with with this one it was refreshing and bye-bye hichyness.just loved what it did to my hair

December 29, 2016

je le recommande donne à la fois un aspect soyeux, léger et brillant a mes cheveux tout en laissant une bonne odeur une fois lavé et après sechage!!!!