Dove Advanced Hair Series Oxygen Moisture Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #17 out of 2314 in Hair Care

March 29, 2017

i needed this product and use it on a regular basis because I felt my hair was damaged from the colouring. this product helped to give my hair a finishing gloss and feel good about the way it looks. the conditioner was needed and I love the scent and it makes my hair feel good

March 28, 2017

I dye my hair a lot and have a lot of split ends and I decided to buy this conditioner hoping it would help. Although it was a odd looking colour, it made my hair silky smooth and made it smell amazing. It did help moisturize my hair and I have bought it again because I liked it so much.

March 27, 2017

I love this conditioner it really makes my hair look great and fresh and shiny. My hair has never looked so good than since I started using this conditioner and the smell is great.

March 22, 2017

Dove is really nice when you wanna stay moisturizer and it is good for people with sensitive skin and helps when people are sick and I would recommend it to anyone

March 19, 2017

This product is very effective. It made my hair feel soft. The shampoo cleaned well and the conditioner made it feel smooth and moisturized. I wouldn't recommend if you have very dry hair. It is great for more oily hair and scalps.

March 17, 2017

I really love this conditioner!
    It leaves my hair soft and manageable. In combination with the Oxygen Moisture shampoo makes my hair smell and feel wonderful!

March 14, 2017

I gotta say that I love to condition my hair with Dove Advanced Hair Series Oxygen moisture Conditioner after using the shampoo as it just goes together so well. The scent is so wonderful, not too strong and it does a great job in making my hair more manageable after the shampooing. I will continue using it as I am very happy with my product.

March 07, 2017

Très bon produit que j'ai essayé avec le shampoing du même nom et qui rends les cheveux doux et facile à coiffer. Son prix abordable en fait un produit qui a un excellent rapport qualité/prix

March 05, 2017

J'ai vraiment beaucoup aimé ce conditionneur, il laisse les cheveux brillant et très doux au toucher, Il sent aussi très bon, je vais continuer a l'utiliser pour un bon moment !

February 28, 2017

I LOVE this stuff! Both the shampoo and the conditioner. I got a free sample at Target last weekend and instantly knew I needed to buy it. I've spent so much money on different hair products to help add moisture to my dry, fine, blonde hair. I'm outside a lot and my hair gets so thirsty! Expensive products have not worked as well for me as this line of products did. My hair is soft, silky, shiny, and finally hydrated!!