Dove Advanced Hair Series Oxygen Moisture Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #21 out of 2240 in Hair Care

February 24, 2017

.Definitelt recommended..........................................:).:).:).............................................................................

February 22, 2017

Leaves hair soft, silky, and shiny until the next wash, every time. I havent found a conditioner that can match its quality for the price as of yet, love it!

February 15, 2017

I found this product to be very hydrating for my typically dry and damaged hair. It was easy to use, I just left it in for about 5 minutes in the shower and it rinsed out with no extra effort.

February 15, 2017

This has been one of the better conditioners I have used in the past year! It makes my hair instantaneously soft and beautiful! My daughter has even begged me to let her use it not too, and she is only 7! I love the way that when my hair dries I can still use the brush/comb like no problem!

January 22, 2017

bon produit mais cher un peu pour le résultat qu'il offre. Je ne pense pas en racheter, ni le recommander a mon entourage. Un peu déçu. Il asseche mes cheveux

January 19, 2017

This product was just ok for me. I love dove but didn't notice a difference in this product from dove then other dove products. I probally won't be buying again.

January 19, 2017

Love this product! It made my hair nice and soft and didnt weigh it down!! This product has a great scent and a little goes a long way! The price is also amazing!

January 16, 2017

I love this product it gave my hair the moisture it needs in the winter months i just wish i would have found this earlier as my hair has never been better.

January 10, 2017

Smells floral but not overpowering, subtle. Product does what it says. Hair is shiny and full of bounce not weight down or greasy. Combined with the shampoo I look and smell great.

January 09, 2017

Wow! I have the perfect hair for this conditioner – my hair is straight, fine, and long. It lacks life without help.

It has a nice light scent (barely noticeable), and is a medium thickness cream. I let it sit for 2-3 minutes before easily rinsing it out, and my hair automatically feels untangled and conditioned.

After towel drying, I do still have to use a bit of detangling spray, BUT the after affect after a sleeping in day (aka this morning) where I had no time to blow dry my hair to give it umph is proof that it works. My hair isn’t all lanky and actually has life and a bit of volume to it!

This is definitely a new staple in my bathroom!