Dove Advanced Hair Series Oxygen Moisture Leave-In Foam Mousse Reviews

Ranked #31 out of 2202 in Hair Care

January 14, 2017

fun,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

October 25, 2016

Dove Leave In foam Mousse is amazing. It leaves my hair soft and manageable without weighing it down. It is not sticky and dries soft. It makes styling my hair a breeze.

October 23, 2016

Liked the product because it was not sticky and was gentle on my hair. My hair felt soft and smooth. I also liked the smell- not too strong. Definitely recommend the mousse!

October 22, 2016

I was nervous trying this product at first because I always feel weird about 'mousse' products, but I'm really happy that I decided to try it out. It makes your hair feel really soft and smooth. I always LOVE the smell of dove products - they always smell amazing which is why I always learn more towards Dove than most other brands.

October 21, 2016

finding a product that works for my hair so trying this product I thought would give me the moisture my hair craves this left my hair feeling greasy beyond greasy took me a long time to get it out if my hair

October 21, 2016

Not entirely sure if I really liked the results from this hair mousse. It didn't fully coat my hair without having to use large amounts of the products, and it didn't scrunch the curls the way I like... They almost looked stringy.

0.5/5

October 20, 2016

I feel like dove hair products are not for me,this left my hair very crunchy and wet looking, not a pretty site. Don't recommend this product especially when there are better drugstore ones out there!

October 20, 2016

I'm not usually a fan of mousse, but using this and a diffuser when drying my hair really helped my curls look a lot nicer! The smell is ok, not too strong, but not unpleasant either. You can find this on sale sometimes at Pharmaprix.

October 20, 2016

Ilove dove and this product has helped my fine hair to feel thicker and to shine ty so much. A lot of times some products don't work but this one did ty again

October 19, 2016

Cette mousse est légère et ne colle pas les cheveux. Les rends doux et facile à coiffer. mes cheveux ont beaucoup plus de volume quand j`utilise cette mousse de dove