Dove Advanced Hair Series Pure Care Dry Oil Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #20 out of 2307 in Hair Care

March 15, 2017

I love how this new product makes my hair feel. I only wish the scent was a little fresher and lighter. I feel like it has a perfumy smell that I dont like as much. Maybe Im used to fruitier smells from shampoos and conditioners.

February 28, 2017

My hair was not happy with the cold winter and was always dry - this product has helped restore the moisture. Now my hair is not dry and is actually a lot softer and healthier

February 16, 2017

I absolutely love Dove pure care dry oil. It makes my hair feel not only clean but soft as well. The biggest bonus is the smell!! It smells amazing and I always get compliments when out in public. You smell so good.. what shampoo and conditioner do you use? I am definitely Doves #1 fan :)

February 15, 2017

I'm in love with the exautic smell of this shampoo and conditioner... I'm pretty sure I've caught someone sniffing my hair... ;) not to mention that it leaves my hair just shinny and silky smooth! I needed this in my life... It washes up all that kid spit and make me look like a. Adult! Love it.

January 24, 2017

I love Dove hair products. It's a thick conditioner that actually moisturizes the hair and doesn't dry it out. Lease my hair feeling soft. Also smells pretty.

January 19, 2017

i trying this one and i love it all my family try this and all love it i enjoy my brillant hair and the very facility whit my to little girl love love love

January 16, 2017

Made my hair feel greasy. Hard to wash out. A bit too oily for me and I have thick hair. Would not recommend to friends. Did not love the scent either. A bit strong

January 10, 2017

ce produit a un efffet presque qu'instantanée. Apres 2 lavage on voit une différence sur les cheveux. Il ont plus de vivalité, de douceur et moins effet de cheveux casser.

January 09, 2017

I love this product. It really helps my dry hair. My hair has been noticeably Healthier. It works great with my flat iron which I use on a daily basis

January 09, 2017

I love love this new dove product line, I have really dry hair and this helps control it. Especially in this really dry winter weather it helps stop static hair, which drives me crazy.