Dove Advanced Hair Series Pure Care Dry Oil Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #35 out of 2161 in Hair Care

November 29, 2016

This little 9Ml sample of Dove, Dry oil conditioner was enough to fully conditionn,shine and defrizz my very long hair. .. TWICE.
It's Dove so I started out with a small amount. Working it into the ends of my hair. When I was finished and my curls were"finger comb" smooth. I was surprised to see half a pkg left. 9 ml(for my American friends) is less than2 tsp.
My hair dried manageably, with shiny, rich curls
But I wouldn't expect less from Dove.
Beautiful hair and skin.. Affordability!
Thanks Dove.

November 24, 2016

Dove Conditioners are a hit and miss with my fine long straight hair.

The Conditioner has a weird oily scent to it, and it is a medium thickness cream that blends well into my hair. I normally keep it on for a few minutes to give it the opportunity to work its magic.

It rinses out quite easily, leaving that weird scent behind.

After towel drying, I have to use twice as much detangling spray to untangle my hair before it is manageable. So…it doesn’t really leave my hair silky (like I had anticipated) without assistance from other products.

This oil based conditioner fell flat with my hair, unfortunately – it may work better for hair that tangles less easily or requires the additional nourishment. It’s not magic for my hair.

November 03, 2016

Procure une belle hydratation à mes cheveux et mes pointes plus sèches. Bon revitalisant à petit prix !! Une belle alternative pour des cheveux lisse et doux. Oui pour moi.

October 28, 2016

I never expect anything less than awesome from this company. This works well with my straight super long hair. you can tel this shampoo helps keep hair healthy not only clean. one of my go to hair system i get bored and try new things but always come back to try new dove shampoos and conditioners.

September 29, 2016

I like the conditioner so much. When I use it my hair are shinny and soft Over the price of this product are great for the quality. Try it you won't regret !!!!!!

September 20, 2016

I haven't bought dove hair care stuff in a very long time. I found that it left my hair greasy. With this new Advanced Hair Care I LOVE IT!! My hair is soft, smells GREAT and it doesn't have that heavy feeling to it. I love this shampoo and conditioner TOTALLY RECOMMEND IT!!!

September 19, 2016

I love love love the dove advanced line! I have extremely fussy hair and this is the only product I've found that rejuvenates it. The first time I tried the dove dry oil shampoo and conditioner I was amazed! Thumbs up!

September 19, 2016

Love the smell, and unlike another oil brand I have used this one didn't make my hair feel oily at all. One that I had used previously I felt like I had semi dirty hair after getting out of the shower.

September 19, 2016

Ii have never bough dove products up until recently and only because i received coupons for them. Well, i was very pleased with this conditioner. It smells great, and left my hair silky soft. Id likely keep buying even at retail cost!

September 19, 2016

It's great and effective my granddaughter has oily hair . When my friend tried the product said that it was one of the best products she has tried and continues to buy.

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes