Dove Advanced Hair Series Pure Care Dry Oil Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #17 out of 2203 in Hair Care

January 19, 2017

I'm giving this product 3 stars for my own opinion, with thin hair.

I found this shampoo to make my hair very greasy, and feel kind of straw like. My hair is not particularly damaged, so this was quite surprising. I do like the smell, but find it can be over powering at times. It has a baby powder like scent to it. I couldsee this being helpful for people with thick damaged hair, but if yours is thin like mine, there are plenty of other great shampoo options from Dove. They are my hair care go to, they just missed the mark with this one.

January 16, 2017

se champoing fait des cheveux naturel en sante,frais sans etre graisseux ,il nettoie vraiment bien et en profondeur ses un excellent produit pour cheveux

January 16, 2017

Dove is always a good choice. I was not sure that a dry oïl shampoo would be effective but what a surprise.

It leaves hair with a nice shine and enhance the color.

Good price, great quality and nice packaging - what else could be looked for!

January 16, 2017

I have fallen in love with dry oil products. I have combination hair, greasy roots and super dry ends. This shampoo/conditioner combination seems to do just what I need it to. It keeps my roots fresh looking and my ends under control. This hair care line strongly competes with some very expensive salon brands I currently have in my arsenal. Loving Dove hair care!

January 16, 2017

Absolutely not a fan. I generally like dove products but found this one to leave my hair feeling a bit greasy. Wouldn't recommend this product to my friends.

January 13, 2017

This shampoo is great during our cold dry winters to bring some life and moisture back to my hair. I love how it smells and how soft it makes my hair feel.

January 12, 2017

I love the way dove advance hair makes my hair feel so soft clean . i love to wash my hair everyday just to get the wonderful feeling of freshness again

January 11, 2017

Ce shampoing est magnifique. il rend les cheveux si doux et moins gras. Ils sont tres soyeux et lustres apres le sechage. Je le recommande a tout le monde.

January 11, 2017

it is my moms fave, she says it works great on her hair without damaging, as some other name brands. since she started using Dove shampoo she says her hair look and feel smoother, healthier and she needs more haircuts then before. lol.

January 09, 2017

Vraiment parfait pour mes cheveux longs bouclés. Facile à utiliser. Très bon parfum. L 'essayer c'est l'adopter. En plus, il est moins cher que les autres shampooing comparables.