Dove Advanced Hair Series Pure Care Dry Oil Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #17 out of 2308 in Hair Care

March 07, 2017

An okay product for the hair on a daily use. Haven't tried the other products yet or this product many times for me to be satisfied or see a difference ce

March 06, 2017

good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

February 26, 2017

As always dove has come up with another amazing product. I have extremely sensitive skin and scalp but none of there products give me any problems. The product does everything it promises. I will always trust dove I recommend that s product.

February 02, 2017

This dove is an amazing product. It makes limp , fine hair feel great again. It is a wonderful smelling product and it adds moisture to dry hair. I love it .

February 01, 2017

This worked okay as a shampoo. Left my hair feeling a little bit heavy, but had left a nice shine on my hair. Applied to hair easy without having to use to much product,

January 27, 2017

J'adore tout les produits Dove. Je ne prend jamais le même gel douche et je passe au moins 15 minutes à tout les sentir et à lire les étiquettes, ce qui m'aide à mieux choisir.

January 19, 2017

I'm giving this product 3 stars for my own opinion, with thin hair.

I found this shampoo to make my hair very greasy, and feel kind of straw like. My hair is not particularly damaged, so this was quite surprising. I do like the smell, but find it can be over powering at times. It has a baby powder like scent to it. I couldsee this being helpful for people with thick damaged hair, but if yours is thin like mine, there are plenty of other great shampoo options from Dove. They are my hair care go to, they just missed the mark with this one.

January 16, 2017

se champoing fait des cheveux naturel en sante,frais sans etre graisseux ,il nettoie vraiment bien et en profondeur ses un excellent produit pour cheveux

January 16, 2017

Dove is always a good choice. I was not sure that a dry oïl shampoo would be effective but what a surprise.

It leaves hair with a nice shine and enhance the color.

Good price, great quality and nice packaging - what else could be looked for!

January 16, 2017

I have fallen in love with dry oil products. I have combination hair, greasy roots and super dry ends. This shampoo/conditioner combination seems to do just what I need it to. It keeps my roots fresh looking and my ends under control. This hair care line strongly competes with some very expensive salon brands I currently have in my arsenal. Loving Dove hair care!