Dove Advanced Hair Series Quench Absolute Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #42 out of 558 in Conditioner

January 16, 2017

I have naturally curly dirty blonde hair. I have been putting in highlights for many years. I am 57 years old so between my age and the coloring of my hair it is very dry and frizzy. Using this conditioner my fingers run right through my hair. It is an awesome product that is much cheaper than any of the salon brands I have tried. I definitely recommend this product. Smells nice too.

January 09, 2017

I loved this product! The smell is lovely, like the shampoo and serum, it is very pleasant and honestly smells like a pricey salon line. The consistency is nice and feels luxurious and a little goes a long way. It left my hair soft and silky, shiny and not tangled- big bonus!

December 29, 2016

Dove advanced hair series quench absolute conditioner softens and smooths hair well wet in the shower making it easy to run your fingers through hair when washing it and works like a high end hair gloss.

September 22, 2016

Really like this product (along with the shampoo). Doesn't make my hair greasy and makes it easy to brush out post-shower. Don't love the scent, but it's subtle enough that I've bought it again.

September 21, 2016

Let me preface by saying I only used this once as I had a sample from Dove.

My hair was super dry and straw-like at the ends. I don't colour my hair, but I'm way past due for a trim (broke my arm pretty badly a couple months ago). I can't stand my hair looking this way, it's normal very healthy.

Anyway, I rummaged through a basket of stuff I had in the bathroom and found the samples. So glad I did. This shampoo and conditioner totally hydrated my hair without weighing it down. It looks healthy and shiny again, even the ends. So pleased.

It has a strong perfumey scent and the conditioner looks like mushy peas, but all in all, quite good!

September 15, 2016

Love this conditioner. Besides the mildly delicious scent, it left my hair feeling clean, light, and moisturized. The curls are manageable, not fly away or frizzy. I recommend this conditioner!

September 11, 2016

I got a sample from sample source. The conditioner was thick, looked like phlegm yellow green. I found the scent to be strong. My hair was shiny and soft.

August 26, 2016

I just posted a review about the shampoo as I had received a sample pack of the shampoo, conditioner and creme serum.

This is a great product. I love the smell, can even smell it a day later after washing my hair! I have naturally curly hair so using a conventional shampoo and conditioner can sometimes dry my hair and make it frizzy, but this stuff didn't do that!

Sometimes I have to use a sulfate shampoo to get all the buildup out of my hair, and it's nice to know that I can use something with a conditioner that smells this good and doesn't undo all of the work that my co-washing does for my frizz.

So, i'm looking forward to actually buying this in the future!

July 12, 2016

I have curly hair and often I am fighting frizz. The Quench products really helped control the frizz without taking the curl away. Other conditioners have left my hair limp and lifeless, but the Dove Quench Absolute Nourishing Conditioner left my hair silky soft and bouncy! Just the way I like it!! The scent is pleasant, the texture is silky and creamy and a little goes a long way. Thank You Home Tester Club for giving me the opportunity to trial this product!

July 07, 2016

I tried this conditioner (as well as the shampoo and creme serum from the same line) and found that the products left my hair, which is thick but fine and wavy) feeling 'greasy' by the end of the day.
    Granted, I only tried one of those one-use packets but I'm not certain I would purchase a full sized bottle (to try using less product). I will likely stick to my usual brand when styling my hair wavy/curly.