Dove Advanced Hair Series Quench Absolute Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #47 out of 539 in Conditioner

September 22, 2016

Really like this product (along with the shampoo). Doesn't make my hair greasy and makes it easy to brush out post-shower. Don't love the scent, but it's subtle enough that I've bought it again.

September 21, 2016

Let me preface by saying I only used this once as I had a sample from Dove.

My hair was super dry and straw-like at the ends. I don't colour my hair, but I'm way past due for a trim (broke my arm pretty badly a couple months ago). I can't stand my hair looking this way, it's normal very healthy.

Anyway, I rummaged through a basket of stuff I had in the bathroom and found the samples. So glad I did. This shampoo and conditioner totally hydrated my hair without weighing it down. It looks healthy and shiny again, even the ends. So pleased.

It has a strong perfumey scent and the conditioner looks like mushy peas, but all in all, quite good!

September 15, 2016

Love this conditioner. Besides the mildly delicious scent, it left my hair feeling clean, light, and moisturized. The curls are manageable, not fly away or frizzy. I recommend this conditioner!

September 11, 2016

I got a sample from sample source. The conditioner was thick, looked like phlegm yellow green. I found the scent to be strong. My hair was shiny and soft.

August 26, 2016

I just posted a review about the shampoo as I had received a sample pack of the shampoo, conditioner and creme serum.

This is a great product. I love the smell, can even smell it a day later after washing my hair! I have naturally curly hair so using a conventional shampoo and conditioner can sometimes dry my hair and make it frizzy, but this stuff didn't do that!

Sometimes I have to use a sulfate shampoo to get all the buildup out of my hair, and it's nice to know that I can use something with a conditioner that smells this good and doesn't undo all of the work that my co-washing does for my frizz.

So, i'm looking forward to actually buying this in the future!

July 12, 2016

I have curly hair and often I am fighting frizz. The Quench products really helped control the frizz without taking the curl away. Other conditioners have left my hair limp and lifeless, but the Dove Quench Absolute Nourishing Conditioner left my hair silky soft and bouncy! Just the way I like it!! The scent is pleasant, the texture is silky and creamy and a little goes a long way. Thank You Home Tester Club for giving me the opportunity to trial this product!

July 07, 2016

I tried this conditioner (as well as the shampoo and creme serum from the same line) and found that the products left my hair, which is thick but fine and wavy) feeling 'greasy' by the end of the day.
Granted, I only tried one of those one-use packets but I'm not certain I would purchase a full sized bottle (to try using less product). I will likely stick to my usual brand when styling my hair wavy/curly.

July 02, 2016

I was really disappointed with this conditioner. For starters, the package tells me to avoid putting it one my roots. To just put it on the rest of my hair. That just does not make any sense to me whatsoever. My roots are where the worst of the frizzies live. It also felt rather greasy - like I was putting shortening in my hair. It took longer to rinse out than other advanced series conditioners I've tried. When my hair was dry, I found it to be dryer and frizzier than usual (see pic).
So, it definitely does not live up to its promise of offering "smoother and more manageable waves and curls", nor does it "manage dryness from the inside out". I will not purchase this product in the future and do not recommend this to anyone with curly/frizzy/wavy hair.
Disclosure: A free or discounted copy of this product was provided to me up front by Home Tester Club in exchange for an honest and unbiased review.

June 28, 2016

I tried the Dove Quench Absolute Ultra Nourishing Conditioner and it was a great product. I loved the smell of it and it made my hair feel so soft. My hair felt great after using it and not dried out or frizzy. I would recommend using this product!

June 23, 2016

The whole dove quench series is amazing!! Used with the shampoo, it leaves your hair feeling silky smooth, very light like years of old soap has been stripped from your hair, also, it leaves your hair so manageable!! I loved the conditioner especially because my hair knots alot. Not with this conditioner!! No knots at all I personally guarantee it!

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

indykat has posted in the forum topic

kforbes added a new review for
Vitamix Blender