Dove Advanced Hair Series Quench Absolute Creme Serum Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 37 in Hair Serum

November 02, 2016

I just received this sample in my mall from a other website .I absolutely in love with it .it smells amazing .and my hair feels soo soft afterwards...

September 22, 2016

I usually apply a small amount of this serum to my wet hair. It hydrates my hair and eliminates frizz and flyaways and yet it does not weigh my hair down. My hair is full of volume and does not feel greasy. It also gives my hair a shiny, healthy look.

0.5/5

September 18, 2016

I hate this creme serum ! I applied it to my hair after my shower ( following the instruction) and the scent is so strong it smells like baby powder and the creme is heavy and made my hair look very greasy ! I ended up washing my hair again because it drove me nuts how it looked and felt. I would not buy this product. After washing my hair I can sill smell the baby powder in my hair ! the scent is overpowering .

September 15, 2016

I love this whole line of hair care products! It leaves my hair feeling light and clean instead of heavy (I have long hair) with no more frizzies and the scent is delicious.

September 14, 2016

I first received the Dove Advanced Hair Series Quench Absolute Creme Serum as a sample and my goodness, it was amazing! The smell is really great and it works well. The product makes your hair soft, smooth and smell nice. All in all, I recommend this product. It's really good.

September 11, 2016

I got a sample from sample source sometime ago, finally got to use it. It's white, not too thick, scent is nice, don't need that much product. My hair was soft for 3 days.

September 03, 2016

Best hair serum I've ever used smells like heaven in a bottle feels like it too worth every penny nothing compares to the smoothness not even a hurricane can mess with it

August 17, 2016

This is a great product that smells great as well. It really helped to hydrate my dry hair. It was great value fir the size of the bottle.mi would definately but this product again.

August 12, 2016

It was an amazing product, it made my hair really smooth & I defiantly see a difference & feel a different in the texture definitely, I would repurchase it :)

July 29, 2016

Good product from dove, nice light creamy texture with nice soft scent to it. It makes hair very smooth and silky kind of like a conditioner but lighter

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products