Dove® Advanced Hair Series Vitality Rejuvenated Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #29 out of 539 in Conditioner

October 24, 2016

Je suis un peu jeune pour penser à rajeunir mes cheveux, mais avec tous les produits que j'ai utiliser, mes cheveux doivent avoir 10 ans de plus. J'aime bien ce revitalisant, il me donne de beaux cheveux et j'aime bien son parfum.

October 24, 2016

A good conditioner for damaged hair. However I find that it flattens the hair and I definitely lost volume after I used this. I would use it very sparingly and do not put it on the scalp.

October 22, 2016

Not really the best for those who want to keep a wave or curl to their hair as it flattens it down a bit, which doesn't really work with my style. Good price and smells amazing though, just more for straight haired ladies and men.

October 21, 2016

I find Dove smells really nice it makes my hair feel really smooth under while I'm using it, after when I'm blow drying my hair, my hair looks and feels shiny and soft.

October 21, 2016

Wow this conditioner was amazing for my hair! It left it feeling so unbelievably soft and nourished after use, I also enjoy using it as a leave in conditioner from time to time and it works great for me! Smells incredible too, which is a huge bonus!

October 20, 2016

I love Dove hair care products. This one in particular leaves my hair smelling, and feeling great. It doesnt weigh down hair but still conditions and controlls frizz.

October 20, 2016

I love this conditioner, smell delicious and my hair looks amazing, I bought one to try and later I bought 2 more because I am very happy with the results

September 29, 2016

I LOVE Dove products and this conditioner did not disappoint! I was able to pick up this conditioner on sale a while ago which was a bonus. This bottle is smaller than a lot of other conditioner brands are so that was one drawback. However for curley frizzy hard to manage hair I highly recommend this conditioner. My hair felt soft and smooth and smelled great. It also detangled and brushed out easier. If you have thin fine hair this will probably over condition and may leave your hair with undesirable results. For frizzy wavy or curly hair you should really try this conditioner.

September 29, 2016

I had bought this on advice from my friend. I loved the way it made my hair feel. It's super soft now. Love how this conditioner smells. You don't need to use a whole lot. Hair is very soft and it took the frizzes out.

September 28, 2016

Dove® Advanced Hair Series Vitality Rejuvenated Conditioner worked for my dry, over styled hair. It is within budget, but I did find the tube a bit hard to get the last tablespoon or two out of! I liked the way it made my hair feel.