• Dove Almond Cream with Hibiscus Body Wash
  • Dove Almond Cream with Hibiscus Body Wash

Dove Almond Cream with Hibiscus Body Wash Reviews

Ranked #32 out of 607 in Body Wash

September 24, 2016

This body wash smells great. Very fresh scent that I love. Texture is very smooth, not too liquid and it leaves a nice moisturized feeling on the skin.

September 09, 2016

Body wash is dove for sure. I love the texture of their body washes, and how gentle their clean my skin and love different scent to play with. This particular scent is very gentle, not too strong. Great price

September 09, 2016

Thumbs up! ***Love the smell, so soft and light . Not overly perfumed! This is a must to try! this may very well be my regular body wash from now on!

September 07, 2016

Love the smell and the way it makes my skin feel ☺ I love the way it lathers. My husband even commented on the smell of it. Definitely something I would reccomend to a friend.

September 01, 2016

Dove never fails with new scents to try in there products. The almond and hibiscus is a really nice and light body wash. It is not to over powering . I would buy again

August 26, 2016

Dove body wash works great for my dry skin. Soft on the skin and helps maintain moisture especially in the extremely dry environment i live in. I use it everyday and love the almond cream scent!

August 17, 2016

Dove body wash has always been a favourite of mine. Recently I had the chance to try the almond cream and hibiscus body wash by dove. I am in love with the scent. The product really made my skin soft and I could continue to feel the different throughout the day.

August 02, 2016

Dove font sans aucun doute les meilleurs savons corporelle. Celui-là rend la peau tellement douce et l'odeur reste très longtemps, ce que j'aime beaucoup. Tu sais quand un savon te fais sentie fraîche et propre, alors c'est le cas pour celui-ci.

August 02, 2016

Dove body wash - almond cream and hibiscus is a wonderful combination of smoothness and a heavenly scent. I would recommend this product to anyone. You can use in the shower or in the bath and in fact I put some in another bottle and keep it at the sink to use to wash my hands.

June 11, 2016

The dove almond bodywash keeps the skin really smooth. It helped me a lot to keep my skin not dry. It's really affordable. The scent is great. I recommand it for evryone that would like to keep their skin smooth.