Dove Anti-Perspirant Melon

Dove Anti-Perspirant Melon Reviews

Ranked #60 out of 414 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

June 28, 2016

When you need to smell fresh and stay fresh all day long. This anti perspirant works so well and smells so well. It goes on smoothly and lasts all day long.

March 15, 2016

I love this antiperspirant ! It has such a soft beautiful scent and is great for people with sensitive skin! It doesn't go on clumpy and more importantly doesn't stain clothing !

March 04, 2016

Dive Anti Perspirant Melon is my all time favorite deodorant by Dove. The smell is intoxicating and it works great! I highly recommend this product! And it's not expensive at all

February 05, 2016

I love these, I have been using this deodorant plus the same smelling shampoo/conditioner for about 8 years now. It's not sticky, smells great, and I find really helps me when I sweat, I never end up smelling bad on a humid summer day which is really important to me as I sometimes have to grab cart loads of stuff at work from a shed when it's 30 degrees Celsius plus out.

January 20, 2016

Good product is little bit Melanie smell but I guess what trouble I can probably use it

January 20, 2016

The best fragrance used in product, nice to directly spray on skin and work best for my dry skin, love this product.

January 20, 2016

It is a good product , I would recommend it to my friends

December 24, 2015

I love the clean fresh scent of this! It's super simple and gets the job done. Will buy again and again!

December 14, 2015

Was not impressed with this product beside the smell it was average. It did the job but I don't think I would purchase it again. It had no real wow factor for me and was overall boring.

December 14, 2015

it smells like heaven! Worked very well for me, would definetly buy again!