Dove Anti-Perspirant Melon

Dove Anti-Perspirant Melon Reviews

Ranked #61 out of 478 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

March 26, 2017

I have used this deodorant before, it works well, the price is great, its easy to find in the stores as well. I stopped using it because my skin is sensitive to it.

March 02, 2017

I absolutely love this anti-perspirant. It's the only brand and scent I use. The scent is subtle but so nice and refreshing.
    Even after an intense workout I do not smell any sweat, I only smell melon!

February 27, 2017

These '48 hour' varieties of antiperspirants definitely work for me. It is recommended to apply this before bed. That seems counterintuitive but several hours of quiet time gives the ingredients a chance to block the sweat glands and that is what keeps me from sweating. And yes, it holds up even after a shower in the morning. I can get 24-36 hours without having to worry about underarm odour or even perspiration, for that matter.

December 31, 2016

I love the very subtle scent of this product. You do not have to use much for it to be effective. On the occasional relaxing weekend, it has been known to last for 2 days without reapplication.

June 28, 2016

When you need to smell fresh and stay fresh all day long. This anti perspirant works so well and smells so well. It goes on smoothly and lasts all day long.

March 15, 2016

I love this antiperspirant ! It has such a soft beautiful scent and is great for people with sensitive skin! It doesn't go on clumpy and more importantly doesn't stain clothing !

March 04, 2016

Dive Anti Perspirant Melon is my all time favorite deodorant by Dove. The smell is intoxicating and it works great! I highly recommend this product! And it's not expensive at all

February 05, 2016

I love these, I have been using this deodorant plus the same smelling shampoo/conditioner for about 8 years now. It's not sticky, smells great, and I find really helps me when I sweat, I never end up smelling bad on a humid summer day which is really important to me as I sometimes have to grab cart loads of stuff at work from a shed when it's 30 degrees Celsius plus out.

January 20, 2016

Good product is little bit Melanie smell but I guess what trouble I can probably use it

January 20, 2016

The best fragrance used in product, nice to directly spray on skin and work best for my dry skin, love this product.