Dove Anti-Perspirant Pomegranate

Dove Anti-Perspirant Pomegranate Reviews

Ranked #48 out of 414 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

September 23, 2016

Smooth, smells good and works great. Will only ever buy dove for sweat. Tried a aluminium free brand and I was super stinky. This works and their self esteem campaings make it nice too.

June 19, 2016

I really like this anti-perspirant. The smell is really fruity and fresh and it lasts - I get whiffs of it throughout the day. It doesn't hold up the greatest against really sweaty workouts but it is great for an everyday deodorant. Very easy on my sensitive armpit skin and leaves it feeling soft and smooth. Pretty good for not leaving white marks on my clothes too, as long as I put my shirt on carefully.

April 23, 2016

This is my got to antiperspirant. Great scent and goes in smooth - rarely leaves white marks in clothing! Price is very competitive and the product is often k. Sale at shoppers which is a bonus

April 09, 2016

This by far is my favourite smelling deodorant! I absolutely adore the pomegranent smell, but it also has a bit of a baby powder like smell but I don't find it detracts from the product. It dries pretty quickly and doesn't smudge on your clothing once dry which is a big must for any antiperspirant for me! The only criticism I have is that it does claim to be a 48hr product and I find it only really lasts about 30h. rs so I have to reapply every morning just to be safe

March 21, 2016

I only got this beasue it was on sale and I wanted to try. But it does work. But you don't get a Over powering smell from it. Some people like that. But I want my deodorant to have a lot of smell.

March 21, 2016

I've used Dove Antiperspirant in the past and found it effective, however this is the first time I have come across this scent. I love the scent, as it's natural and not overpowering, and it works well throughout the day.

March 09, 2016

I love the smell and it works well to eliminate sweat and keep me dry, it can be a bit strong though smell wise but none the less does what its meant to do

March 03, 2016

I love using this scent for the summer months as it just smells summery and beach like. I do find it a little overpowering so I usually use it when I know I will be outdoors for the majority of the day. It works very well to control sweat and keep me dry and comfortable. It does not leave a nasty white residue so my clothes stay nice and clean while I stay dry and fresh.

February 20, 2016

Dove Anti-Perspirant Pomegranate has a strong fruity smell that is a little stronger than I prefer in an Anti-Perspirant. Dove Anti-Perspirant rolls on smoothly and dries quickly. Dove Anti-perspirant lasted my workout I did not notice an embarrassing personal smell. I found Dove Anti-Perspirant Pomegranate to be of high quality for an Anti-Perspirant with maximum effectiveness. While the scent was stronger than I would usually choose, once applied to my skin I did not notice the pomegranate smell any longer.

January 21, 2016

I only use dove for anti perspirant i love pomegranate it has a great smell that is also natural and not too rich in scents. i rarely wear anti perspirant i am not a fan of it in general and i do like toms but the price is outrageous but i will wear dove for sure this is my go to brand i will not wear secret and the rest of them dove goes on clear and stays on it is not sticky etc