Dove Antiperspirant Deodorant for Sensitive Skin Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 414 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

Made with moisturizing lotion. Discreetly absorbs moisture without irritating sensitive skin. Dermatologist tested formula made especially for sensitive skin. Goes on clear; hypoallergenic; fragrance free.

November 28, 2016

I really like the Dove Antiperspirant Deodorant for Sensitive skin. I've been having some issues in finding a product that didn't cause some redness and this fit the bill exactly. It works great and has been irritant free.

October 30, 2016

Another quality product by Dove. I've tried many and I find that this one keeps me dry all day. The scents linger nicely and it doesn't leave white marks on my clothing. The price is great as there are always deals and coupons to be had. I like trying the different scents because this product is so reliable.

October 05, 2016

J'ai braiment la peau sous les aisselles fragile et sensible et le déo à vraiment fait un bon travail. Fonctionne bien sur moi, élimine les odeurs et frais sous les bras.

October 05, 2016

Love this deodorant! Smells amazing and doesn't ever leave any white marks on my clothes. My armpits also always feel extra soft after I've applied the deodorant, never leaves that cakey feeling.

September 30, 2016

I like this product because it's not too harsh on my skin but it leaves white stains on my black shirts and also yellow stains on my whites. It worked great for me. But I just won't be buying it again.

Updated On: September 30, 2016

it's not You betcha,, it should be Fugghedaboutit.

September 22, 2016

Whenever I would use a different deodorant before I would always get bumps and I couldn't stop itching my armpits but ever since I started using this I've gotten so much relief and has saved me from everyone bumpy, itchy, red armpits... it smells good and also keeps you smelling good for a long time as well.

September 22, 2016

I have used this a few times I really like it. It seems to work well on my sensitive skin and keeps me dry through out the day. No need to reapply during the hot and humid days.

August 16, 2016

This is the deodorant that I use the most...I am unable to use any scented deodorants due to sensitive skin, so I say kudos to Dove for making this product for people like me..also, it makes me feel protected all day....thanks, Dove!

August 10, 2016

I have sensitive skin and tried the product. I really liked it. Goes on easy. Was smooth to use and product did not leave stains. Was very effective for me. The odor was pleasant.

July 22, 2016

I find it will last me quite a while (just normal everyday living.) My skin did not breakout. My skin was soft and no detectable odor. I would say that I've made the mistake of putting on my clothes too fast and get some streaks- but that's why I know wait a little for it to dry (not too long, about 5 minutes or so) and then I'm good to go.