Dove Antiperspirant Deodorant for Sensitive Skin Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 436 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

Made with moisturizing lotion. Discreetly absorbs moisture without irritating sensitive skin. Dermatologist tested formula made especially for sensitive skin. Goes on clear; hypoallergenic; fragrance free.

January 14, 2017

I love using dove deodorant!! It's perfect for my sensitive skin, and I love that it is easy to put on and also easy to wash off!! Keeps my pits smelling fresh when I have to work a long shift.

January 10, 2017

I really like using Doves deodorant. It smells fresh, keeps my armpits soft and doesn't leave any residue which is a definite plus. The price is reasonable as well for the size of the deodorant.

January 10, 2017

I would highly recommend this deodorant to every woman. They smell great and leave you feeling dry all day long. I use this on a daily basis and it keeps me feeling fresh all day.

January 06, 2017

THIS IS THE ONLY DEODORANT I WILL USE!!! NOTHING ELSE WORKS LIKE THIS DOVE DOES.
    IT SMELLS AMAZING LIKE BABY POWDER.. YOU CANNOT GO WRONG WITH IT. I LOVE THE LONGER LENGTH STICKS AND VERY GOOD CHEAP VALUE.

YOU WILL LOVE IT! GO FOR IT. IT NEVER IRRITATES MY UNDER ARMS EITHER LIKE SECRET DEODORANT DOES. LOVE IT GUYS!

December 08, 2016

excellent product. very effective against sweat and works well for sensitive skin. love it, there is no white residue after putting it on the skin which i like also.

November 28, 2016

I really like the Dove Antiperspirant Deodorant for Sensitive skin. I've been having some issues in finding a product that didn't cause some redness and this fit the bill exactly. It works great and has been irritant free.

October 30, 2016

Another quality product by Dove. I've tried many and I find that this one keeps me dry all day. The scents linger nicely and it doesn't leave white marks on my clothing. The price is great as there are always deals and coupons to be had. I like trying the different scents because this product is so reliable.

October 05, 2016

J'ai braiment la peau sous les aisselles fragile et sensible et le déo à vraiment fait un bon travail. Fonctionne bien sur moi, élimine les odeurs et frais sous les bras.

October 05, 2016

Love this deodorant! Smells amazing and doesn't ever leave any white marks on my clothes. My armpits also always feel extra soft after I've applied the deodorant, never leaves that cakey feeling.

September 30, 2016

I like this product because it's not too harsh on my skin but it leaves white stains on my black shirts and also yellow stains on my whites. It worked great for me. But I just won't be buying it again.

Updated On: September 30, 2016

it's not You betcha,, it should be Fugghedaboutit.