Dove Baby Fresh Scent Bar Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 44 in Baby Bathing - Soaps & Body Washes

More pediatricians recommend the Dove brand than any other brand of soap or cleansing product. Dove baby contains special non-soap cleansers that are gentle to use from head to toe. Care for baby’s skin with a gentle pH balanced bar that contains 1/4 moisturizing cream.

For more info, visit Dove.

January 16, 2017

elle s applique bien ne tache pas laisse pas de trace sa senteur est douce et fraiche .apres un essai notre peau reste jeune et en sante ,son prix est abordable .

January 05, 2017

searching for a good product and this is one of those! smell so good, soft and gentle for the skin of a baby, a great life saver! worth it and stock it

December 04, 2016

Good moisturizing soap a little bit expensive that other soaps but I used the coupons for buy one get one free and so it was a really good deal. It doesn't dry your skin like other soaps but isn't as good as body wash though

November 09, 2016

Dove Baby Fresh Scent Bar made me switch from my regular, higher priced soap to this becuase it is so good for sensitive skin. I love the scent - who doesn't want to smell like a sweet soft baby? Even my boys love it and they are hairy brutes. It's a great priced bar and a staple in my bathroom.

November 09, 2016

I just recently used it for my grandkid and I like the fact that it is a light scent as I prefer that . It cleans just as good as sthe leading brand; actually I think I prefer this.

November 09, 2016

I love using this product on my babies I use it at every bath time! Very effective and does not hurt babies skin I highly reccomend it to other mothers for their children

September 18, 2016

I really like the smell, so clean and fresh, it was so perfect for my dry hands. I don't even need to apply lotion after i wash them with dove baby fresh scent bar.

September 15, 2016

Great product. Very gentle and smells great, I would definitely recommend this. It helps that the price is super cheap! It is very easy to use and can be found almost anywhere to buy which is a plus.

August 16, 2016

Great product !!! I love Dove !!! J'adore les produits Dove ils sont très hydratants pour les peaux sèches en hiver. Dove laisse ma peau douce et bien hydratée.

June 13, 2016

J'utilise seulement ce savon pour ma fille .
    L'odeur est douce et parfume bien la peau.
    La douceur du savon est parfaite et laisse la peau bien hydratée .
    Je l'utilise également pour moi tellement qu'il est doux et que l'odeur est agréable .