Dove Baby Fresh Scent Bar Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 42 in Baby Bathing - Soaps & Body Washes

More pediatricians recommend the Dove brand than any other brand of soap or cleansing product. Dove baby contains special non-soap cleansers that are gentle to use from head to toe. Care for baby’s skin with a gentle pH balanced bar that contains 1/4 moisturizing cream.

For more info, visit Dove.

November 09, 2016

Dove Baby Fresh Scent Bar made me switch from my regular, higher priced soap to this becuase it is so good for sensitive skin. I love the scent - who doesn't want to smell like a sweet soft baby? Even my boys love it and they are hairy brutes. It's a great priced bar and a staple in my bathroom.

November 09, 2016

I just recently used it for my grandkid and I like the fact that it is a light scent as I prefer that . It cleans just as good as sthe leading brand; actually I think I prefer this.

November 09, 2016

I love using this product on my babies I use it at every bath time! Very effective and does not hurt babies skin I highly reccomend it to other mothers for their children

September 18, 2016

I really like the smell, so clean and fresh, it was so perfect for my dry hands. I don't even need to apply lotion after i wash them with dove baby fresh scent bar.

September 15, 2016

Great product. Very gentle and smells great, I would definitely recommend this. It helps that the price is super cheap! It is very easy to use and can be found almost anywhere to buy which is a plus.

August 16, 2016

Great product !!! I love Dove !!! J'adore les produits Dove ils sont très hydratants pour les peaux sèches en hiver. Dove laisse ma peau douce et bien hydratée.

June 13, 2016

J'utilise seulement ce savon pour ma fille .
L'odeur est douce et parfume bien la peau.
La douceur du savon est parfaite et laisse la peau bien hydratée .
Je l'utilise également pour moi tellement qu'il est doux et que l'odeur est agréable .

June 09, 2016

I love all of Doves products! Smells great, gentle on my skin as well as my baby's skin! I highly recommend buying/using all of Doves products! Especially if you have sensitive skin like me!

June 09, 2016

Where to start? oh wow!!!! Back when my daughter was just a baby I'd buy this soap and man, let me tell you.... this soap is pretty amazing, not just for her but I also used it, smells so good and leaves skin sooooo soft too :)
I still buy it every now and again even now that my daughter is much older ;) wonderful soap!

June 09, 2016

I use this to wash my face. Doesn't make me break out and is very moisturizing. I've been buying this for years and don't plan to stop. Just a perfect bar of soap. Love the new baby smell. I use this on my body as well when I can't be bothered to use shower gel.